Thread: Anaconda
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 06:51 PM

Default Re: Anaconda

I saw Jurassic Park at the first show of the opening day with a bunch of friends. I must have taken the day off of work. I knew a lot about it because I had read the book--I don't read much fiction so I've rarely read a book ahead of a movie. I have a love hate thing with Spielberg--I was glad that he made a movie I really liked that time. And I loved Sam Neill way before the internet did.

(I also read the book beforehand and saw Silence of the Lambs on opening weekend with a huge group of friends. I had not read Misery before seeing that movie with that same group of friends--there was much screaming because we did not know what was going to happen ahead of time in that one.)

I'm so old now, I saw Jaws in a theater during its first run--but I was pretty young then and it was my first scary movie. I also saw Raiders of the Lost Ark at a drive in -- which was a bummer because they started drive-in movies before it was completely dark and it was nearly impossible to see the whole running from the boulder thing at the beginning of the movie. I had to see it again on cable later on to appreciate it.

Last edited by Documad : 11-29-2015 at 06:53 PM.