View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 03:11 PM
repeat

Default Re: What's this all about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAadROCKMiKEd7 View Post
Well it made me mad when I saw how far you took that, that person clearly has some sort of emotional issues or anger problems, and you picking on them only makes you just as lame. This forum is not for that garbage, honestly take that into consideration. I'm not shit talking to you, but really come on. Nobody wants to see a thread spammed with that bullshit.
Au contraire, quite a lot of people comment on this thread and the merriment they've gotten from it (to my complete bemusement).

Just to set this straight for your tiny mind, because I am actually shit talking you here. DJDJD randomly sent me abusive pm's for no reason whatsoever, no prompts, no connection or anything...just some pure lunacy. So I see it perfectly within my rights to bring a little comeback to the little prick.

So for you to come and bump a thread and confronting me is perfectly within reason???? There's a flaw in your thinking right there. Did you expect me to be apologetic for something I did with reason nearly four years ago?

You've been here for a month. I've been here for 12 years, please don't lecture me about what you deem this place suitable for.

To summarise. Fuck off mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by some korean pirate View Post
13 multilateral atomic arms reduction.