View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 10:54 PM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: The Family Album

probably the UCB show we went to. I had fun going to canter's and the dresden for the kitsch factor. and I felt pretty comfortable at spaceland, the hipsters in there were way nicer than they are where I live. also, people looked at me a lot and I got a compliment on my hair, which was great because I'm pretty full of myself.

least favorite part: driving in traffic and kitson on melrose. wtf?! kitson sucked. I felt like I was at a Rave in a mall in wisconsin, but everything cost $300. and they had shitty montages of celebrities wearing shit from there. ugh. cort got a kick ass sweater dress at WESC though, 70% off. they didn't have the headphones or the hoodie I wanted though. I almost bought this weird gauzy shirt, but decided the collar was too confusing. the ivy kinda blew too. we did see some paparazzi though, that was fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.