View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 11:52 AM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: so i want to beat the crap out of one of my friends ...

I think that's really inappropriate. and I highly doubt your friend's preventing that girl from drinking other places. At 15, her brain is still forming and she should be discouraged from drinking. She shouldn't be getting the message from a role model that it's okay to binge drink (I'm guessing she's binge drinking).

is there any way your friend has a drinking problem?

ah, I think no matter what it's a pretty dangerous situation. especially since it's not even her kid.

I tried drinking when I was young, most people do. I didn't stick with it because my mom was adamant about me not drinking and instilled the fear of becoming an alcoholic (it runs in the family on both sides). But I knew some girls who would go over to their friends' houses who had parents who bought them drinks and some of them would just get sooo wasted and make themselves sick. it's really stupid and just shouldn't be allowed by adults. I don't think it's a necessary part of growing up to get wasted and kill your brain cells when you're a teenager. there's plenty of time for that in college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.