View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 08:26 AM
technically insane

Default Re: This is why we all cant have guns.

hispanic = white = black and we are all together...

Yesterday someone asked me if I had heard the news about a white guy shooting a black kid with candy...

I think it is funny, because Hispanics in my state do not want to be considered white. Hispanics in my state get tax breaks and several incentives for being Hispanic and not white. I think Asians are more white than Hispanics myself.

So what does Hispanic mean? well according to Hispanics it means they are from Spain by way of Mexico. 100 years in Mexico before they headed north...

In Santa Fe New Mexico as a "white" kid, I remember my principle welcoming me to the school and telling me that I am a minority now and that I should expect to get my ass kicked a few times for being white. Luckily, my dark skin confused the locals and they thought I was Hispanic. I also made a point to stay away from the low rider cholos which proved to be smart as I saw many of good looking white girls get their ass kicked for being white a Hispanic event. One friend is blind from the Cholo/Chola ass kicking.

So for the Mexico/Spanish/Latino/Hispanic people, don't refer to them as white, I am sure you are offending them.

earl@fuckyoumyman.com