View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 03:52 PM

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuzzolese
So does that mean you have to buy and wear him on a t-shirt?
I thought the picture on the shirt was ugly, the shirt was ugly, not because it was Bob Marley. Though I do get sick of seeing Bob Marley t-shirts as much as seeing Che shirts. I do have a serious question about Hawaii though. Here, party girls like to hang plastic flower leis from their car rear view mirrors to show the world that they are party girls. Do girls in Hawaii do that too or would that be like pointless flower lei overkill? OR does it take on a more important meaning being that you're in Hawaii?
Actually I'll be honest I get sick of the t-shirts too. I'm a big Bob marley fan, but some of those shirts I could do with out seeing. I went to see the WAILERS live about 2 months ago. That concert was bang'n. Actually girls here don't really put plastic leis in the rear view mirrors..(it's an island everyone knows who parties hard). I would say more like shell leis. I suppose local girls over here kind of find the plastic ones abit tacky. I wouldn't be surprised though to see some girls with plastic leis hung in their cars (it's rare though).