View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 11:14 AM
Music est. 1986

Default Re: New Interview with Mike D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micodin View Post
Catch up. They literally had listening sessions and reviews for part 1. It's crazy how people revise history and ignore facts.
I'm not revising history or ignoring facts at all. And why would I want to anyways? Where would that get me?

As others had mentioned, what was originally going to be Part 1 with the Billy Ocean inspired escalator cover was pushed back and remixed by Zadar and released as Part Two. The listening parties that you mention for Part 1, has the same track listing that we got on part 2.

dave790 summarizes the timeline perfectly.

The question I had, was did they have the follow up album actually recorded and finished, in the bag and ready to be released, or were they still working on it and polishing it up.

The old interview that KP posted helps answer my question, and seems to elude to yes
In the interview Mike D states that they have another albums worth of material but it sounds like they were not sure how they wanted to release it or if it was completely polished and finished.

Hopefully we can hear part 1 sometime.
I just never understood why it wasn't released. I figured they were still working on it and modifying it hence one of the reasons it was never released.