View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 01:32 PM
good reactions, etc?

Default Re: Love to Hear from You B-Boy Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BATL View Post
To the three pricks who responded to my post. I don't really have time, and probably shouldn't respond to you; but your overtly jealous remarks do require my response. 1 - The right section would be to post my fist accross your forehead homo. 2 - Great feedback, I don't have a day job because I'm a lot smarter and more successful than you. 3 - 5k facebook likes in 24 hours is not bad. 4 - I'm sorry that the vocal Beastie Boys fans (who probably are new fans w/ multiple albums of everything after Hello Nasty) are contrary, delusionally hipster dufases (AKA: NERDS and the last little boys picked on their kickball team).

You may have heard the saying: Those who can't do, teach. Well I like teachers, but I have found the perfect target audience for that phrase. Those that can't do, are posers who sit around and dilligently track every post on the Beastie Boys forum. A normal person who didn't like something would not take the time to listen or respond. You did both. You are so sarcastic and witty. I really wish I could be like you: A jealous asshole, who just got on the Beastie Boys forum after getting into yet another fight with my boy-friend. I hope you make up with your boyfriend and start feeling better.
for someone who doesn't have time to respond to posts on the internet, that was a pretty long response