View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 07:09 AM

Default Re: Unknown Intergalactic Remix

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
Well I've been a member/lurker here for several years, but have only posted a few times and not in forever. So I'm trying to identify this remix of Intergalactic that I've had for a long time and always liked. I think I got it during the days of Napster/LimeWire when I downloaded any Beastie Boys remix I could find. This one always stuck out because the chorus is done in a kind of whisper, which I always thought really sounded like possibly Adrock himself, maybe even the original vocal used for the vocoder (probably wishful thinking I know). I've tried Shazam-ing it with no luck. It either can't identify it or does so incorrectly. Anyway, if someone in the know wants to give it a listen and hopefully shed some light (or if you just want to hear it), let me know and I'll email it. I don't know how to host it or whatever, but someone else feel free to share it. I guess PM me your email or reply to this thread.

PS: Still waiting for an update on the memoirs...?
By chance, does it have "Intergalactic" skipping so it sounds like "Inter-ter-galactic-tic-tic-tic" (or something like that)? I have this bizarre remix i found on Limewire about 15 years ago I have been trying to ID.