Old 10-14-2024, 06:37 AM
Dear New York

Default New York

We're off to NYC for a few days end of October love this place. I shall be making a visit to Beastie Boys Square - apart from that can you guys recommend anywhere else, last time I was in NYC was back in 2006, so I'd expect its changed a lot since then.

www.musicfanclubs.org/beastieboys

If I had a car it would be a cadalac, Rockin on the mic, I'm not the wacky wack!

Old 10-14-2024, 06:17 PM

Arrow Re: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmie View Post
We're off to NYC for a few days end of October love this place. I shall be making a visit to Beastie Boys Square - apart from that can you guys recommend anywhere else, last time I was in NYC was back in 2006, so I'd expect its changed a lot since then.
One Word Trade is probably worth checking out. I wouldn't bother to pay for the VIP to get up faster. The line moves quickly with the standard tickets.
Old 10-15-2024, 12:03 AM
Music est. 1986

Default Re: New York

I have two unfinished Beastie Boys Tour Maps that might be useful:
https://arcg.is/19v4v90
and
https://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/vi...Map/MFF1o87PMO

They have all the points from the book and other noteworthy areas like lyrics and famous photos. I really need to clean these up, maybe I will get around to it this week. I personally haven't been since 2007 so take it for what it's worth. You can always let me know how accurate this info is.
Old 10-15-2024, 02:36 PM
space cake cookie

Default Re: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyndust View Post
I have two unfinished Beastie Boys Tour Maps that might be useful:.
this is really cool. were you there in august 2012? we did this to celebrate yauch and it was awesome. hot as hell but we did the walking/subway tour, if i recall it lasted about 4 hours. then we all freshened up and met at bar to celebrate and just listen to beastie music all night. one of the greatest trips ever and met a lot of like minded people!

at the time he had just passed so there were graf and murals all over the city which may or may not still be there, but it was a proper way to celebrate what he meant to so many, and the end of the band.

thank you adam adam & mike