Old 06-22-2008, 11:21 PM

Default soo... awkward situation

a friend of mine that moved away that i haven't seen in liek a year is coming to visit and needed a place to stay, so he's gonna be crashing here. we've been a bit flirty and suggestive, and im ok with that. i mean, i had pretty much made up my mind that if the situation presented itself i'd go for it. so everything's good right?

but now he's getting really... uh... blunt, i guess, about the whole thing, and basically has all but said "i intend to have intercourse with you while i am in town"

the straightforwardness is making me quite uncomfortable. but i dont really know what to do about it. tell him to stop talking about it? that'd be weird. just go with it? still weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBerglar View Post
FATASS

Old 06-22-2008, 11:35 PM
Douchebag Frat Boy

Default Re: soo... awkward situation

Wow, I'd say just because this dude sounds like he's being a dick... I'd lie and say I was on the rag or something when he rolls through your 'hood. I mean, really, to just basically come out and say that... forget it, Chachi. You're not getting shit now, son.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:59 PM
three steps ahead

invite chris hansen over to greet him when he gets there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DipDipDive View Post
You haven't lived until you've been pounded up against a flaming trash can.

Old 06-23-2008, 12:11 AM
just here for the .gifs

well, if you want to have sex with him, have sex with him. what does it matter if you talk about it or don't talk about it?

or just be honest with the dude. I think if you're gonna do it with a guy, you should feel comfortable enough around him to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Old 06-23-2008, 03:53 AM
Smart

Arrow Re: soo... awkward situation

If I was you I would get one of my hot friends involved too. Guys hate when you do that. You would really put him in his place, once and for all.

ps
and post vids plz

I'm going off, getting paid and I don't ask why

Old 06-23-2008, 04:09 AM
little too Raph

he said, "I intend to have sexual intercourse with you."!? hes either joking or hes got no game. who says that shit.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:12 AM
Half man half amazing

If you are beingn flirty and you already decided that you would if the situation presented itself, why would you get weirded out by him saying that? He might have read your vibes as saying "you better BELIEVE that we're fuckin" and he's just agreeing with you. Give it up already .
Old 06-23-2008, 04:12 AM
feeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood View Post
well, if you want to have sex with him, have sex with him. what does it matter if you talk about it or don't talk about it?

or just be honest with the dude. I think if you're gonna do it with a guy, you should feel comfortable enough around him to be honest.
I mostly agree with this. However I understand why his directness may be unsettling. I would wager that, in his mind, he thinks that all his talk about it to you is really turning you on, like he thinks he's being a big sexy beast and that by the time he gets there after all of this preamble, you're just going to whip off your panties and hook your ankles around his ears the second he walks in the door.

What you're upset about, I sense, is that he is taking it as a given, like it's his entitlement to come on over and get some off you. And I can totally see how that would be a turn off. So I do agree that you need to be honest with him and say to him straight out "Listen, I'm a little uncomfortable with the fact that you seem to have assumed that when you're here, we're going to fuck. Well, the thing is, we might or we might not, we'll have to see how it goes. But I don't really care to be taken for granted, you know."

And really I think that's all you need to say. I think he might be a bit stunned, but it'll let him know that the chase is still on - he hasn't crossed the finish line yet, mate.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:49 PM

eric... i'm 21. chris can't protect me now.

anyways, these are all god and valid responses. today i was thinking that my original post wasn't coherent because i wrote it late at night after hours of studying so i'm glad to see that you all weren't "wtf?"

i think peachy has it. the thing is, i think it was already an unspoken understanding that something was gonna happen. it's just that im not that aggressive, and i've definitely never been in this situation before. shit, i feel a little awkward just meeting up with him after not having seen him in a year, even though we talk pretty much daily online. i'm not [i]entirely[i] comfortable with it, but thats just me being insecure/uptight/insane. i wanted a way to tell him to chill out without entirely killing the possibility (and making the entire visit awkward and uncomfortable)

we spoke on the matter briefly, originally he asked me if i thought it would be awkward, and we talked about it. but i feel like that's plenty of talking about it beforehand.

i'm feeling less weirded out now, but im sure like the morning before he gets here i'm gonna be all PANICPANICPANICPANICPANIC!

Quote:
FATASS

Old 06-24-2008, 08:44 PM

i'm sort of in that panic mode now. dude's coming over tomorrow. i dont know how to deal with this kind of situation. oh... hi.... so uh.... what do you want to do?

Quote:
FATASS

Old 06-24-2008, 08:47 PM
little too Raph

dress up like a mime, thatll scare him off
Old 06-24-2008, 08:54 PM

no, see, i want to, im not trying to get rid of him

im just retarded at this and i dont know how it works

and also not being fully clothed in front of someone is a really traumatic experience for me

Quote:
FATASS

Old 06-24-2008, 08:57 PM
little too Raph

I dont know how it works either but if it makes you feel better I felt pretty nervous after seeing my ex that I havnt seen for a while so he probly is nervous too. what I do in those kinda situations is drink, three beers should be enough so your not scared but not yet belligerent.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:00 PM
no mames

so you actually want to do it with him?
Old 06-24-2008, 09:05 PM

yeah, i do. i'd given alcohol a consideration but im not sure how it would fit into our day. also i dont want him to think im a lush.

he called me today to tell me that one of his friends that liked said band a lot more than him couldnt get a ticket, so hes selling his ticket to that guy, but that hes still gonna ride up here, so i get him to myself all day. we (him and his friends and i) are meeting up for lunch after i get off work and then the friends are gonna go do something and it's just me and him. aaaaalllllllllll day.

i think its important to note that i dont like, have a crush on him, so thats not what the nervousness is about, and i'd be nervous about just hanging out with him, but the possibility of sex makes it much scarier.

Quote:
FATASS