Old 11-03-2004, 01:28 PM
rattled by the rush

Exclamation Black Tuesday

This is a dark day for this country, indeed. Somehow GWB has fooled Joe Hardhat in middle America that he actually cares about them and their God. This former draft-dodging cocaine user had the nerve to smear the character of a real soldier. That is actually laughable. Notice how all the States that were really affected by 9/11 (NY, PA, and D.C., not the people who watched it all on Fox News) voted for Kerry? See we don't think Bush has made this country safer at all. In fact, he has simply stirred up the mideast hornets nest and still hasn't captured the true enemy of the people: Osama Bin Laden.
That's because Osama aint hidin' in Iraq.
Say goodbye to the constitution people and get down on your knees in front of John Ashcroft and start blowing.

The Brooklyn Rail
http://www.thebrooklynrail.org/cgi/s...mmons%2C+music

Old 11-03-2004, 01:35 PM
Professional Cynic

Default Re: Black Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmsisko1
You are not very smart! There will come a day when you are corected!
That is so funny is so many different ways that I think I'm going to burst a testical.

Thanks for the laughter Gizmo...

Mark Twain said it best: “America is a nation without a distinct criminal class...with the possible exception of Congress."

Old 11-03-2004, 01:36 PM
shabba-do shabba-de

Quote:
You are not very smart! There will come a day when you are corected!
Old 11-03-2004, 01:36 PM

Don't quote the troll.
Old 11-03-2004, 01:38 PM
rattled by the rush

Hopefully you'll realize at some point that your government has invaded a country for it's oil and forgot to secure 380 tons of highly explosive material in Iraq while they were at it.
You call that strong military leadership?
Mission Accomplished? In April 2003 when Bush played dress-up with the military flight suit he never earned the right to wear?
Since that day of proclamation 8/10th of American casualties have occured.
Do you really feel safer?

The Brooklyn Rail

Old 11-03-2004, 01:42 PM
shabba-do shabba-de

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fladgy Glitz
Hopefully you'll realize at some point that your government has invaded a country for it's oil and forgot to secure 380 tons of highly explosive material in Iraq while they were at it.
You call that strong military leadership?
Mission Accomplished? In April 2003 when Bush played dress-up with the military flight suit he never earned the right to wear?
Since that day of proclamation 8/10th of American casualties have occured.
Do you really feel safer?
Nobody can take you seriously with all the shit your spewing.
Old 11-03-2004, 01:50 PM
rattled by the rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-nowledge
Nobody can take you seriously with all the shit your spewing.
Talk about spewing. How about the terrible environmental record that your man has? Or do you not care about clean air and water?
Are you rich?
If not he doesn't really care about you.

The Brooklyn Rail

Old 11-03-2004, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fladgy Glitz
This is a dark day for this country, indeed. Somehow GWB has fooled Joe Hardhat in middle America that he actually cares about them and their God. This former draft-dodging cocaine user had the nerve to smear the character of a real soldier. That is actually laughable. Notice how all the States that were really affected by 9/11 (NY, PA, and D.C., not the people who watched it all on Fox News) voted for Kerry? See we don't think Bush has made this country safer at all. In fact, he has simply stirred up the mideast hornets nest and still hasn't captured the true enemy of the people: Osama Bin Laden.
That's because Osama aint hidin' in Iraq.
Say goodbye to the constitution people and get down on your knees in front of John Ashcroft and start blowing.
Not to mention that one of the Supreme Court Justices is terminally ill and will probably quit soon giving W. a chance to load up the court with more conservative A-holes.
Old 11-03-2004, 02:07 PM
Professional Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom Toast
Every state that was attacked on September 11th voted for the man that made them feel safer.
Huh?

NY is the only state that I'm aware of (D.C. isn't a state) that was attacked on 9/11.

Mark Twain said it best: “America is a nation without a distinct criminal class...with the possible exception of Congress."

Old 11-03-2004, 02:09 PM
go bananas

VA was also attacked on 9/11
by who?
i dunno..but the pentagon was attacked.

attacked.

and VA still is a republican state.
ALTHOUGH this year i think more people voted against bush than usually.

insert sad face here

Old 11-03-2004, 02:10 PM

Lightbulb Re: Black Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whois
Huh?

NY is the only state that I'm aware of (D.C. isn't a state) that was attacked on 9/11.
D.C. is a district, true, but it got to vote. As always. And Pennsylvania had a plane crash into it's countryside and it had to clean up the mess.
Remember?
Old 11-03-2004, 02:33 PM
go bananas

Quote:
News Flash!

We did not go into Iraq for oil, if we did, we would have been there before 1993! The 380 tons of high yield explosives were not there when the US arived! Yes I feel safer! I feel safer with Bush as opposed to Kerry!
weren't we in Iraq in 1990-1991ish?

i seem to remember that.

yes we are in Iraq for oil.

insert sad face here

Old 11-03-2004, 02:39 PM
Professional Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by little j
VA was also attacked on 9/11
by who?
i dunno..but the pentagon was attacked.

attacked.

and VA still is a republican state.
ALTHOUGH this year i think more people voted against bush than usually.
DOH, forgot the Pentagram...err, Pentagon is in VA.

Old 11-03-2004, 02:41 PM
Professional Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Delvechio
D.C. is a district, true, but it got to vote. As always. And Pennsylvania had a plane crash into it's countryside and it had to clean up the mess.
Remember?
But D.C. still isn't a state....

So you're saying they crashed the plane into the ground (forest) to attack Pennsylvania?

I'd forgotten that the Pentagon was in VA...I was only one state off.

Old 11-03-2004, 02:46 PM
Professional Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by little j
weren't we in Iraq in 1990-1991ish?

i seem to remember that.

yes we are in Iraq for oil.

We've been involved in Iraq since 1959.

Old 11-03-2004, 02:47 PM
rattled by the rush

Smile Re: Black Tuesday

Actually, I think he was responding to my point which was that all of the states(no DC isn't a state but they got to vote) that were immediately affected by 9/11 voted for Kerry. Not that were attacked.
Fortunately, some brave citizens helped drag that plane down before it had a chance to ram the capitol or the white house. Because God knows what our Air Force was doing. They had 3 hijacked planes by then to study but still couldn't do anything about it. There's Bush keeping you safe.

The Brooklyn Rail

Old 11-03-2004, 03:05 PM
Professional Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom Toast
Oh yeah...their electoral votes don't count, Johnny McTechnical.
You're that guy.

Me: "My phone rang a million times this morning"

Johnny McTechnical: "I don't think your phone actually rang a million times or else your phone would still be ringing..."
I love your avatar...

I was referrring to the 9/11 attack, for some reason (no coffee) I was thinking the Pentagon was in D.C.

Yeah, I was being pedantic...it's my OCD.

my bad

Old 11-03-2004, 03:30 PM
street legal

There is no emoticon for horrified.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:32 PM
Campus Fuckface

I think it's time to put on a black hood and mope around a la Eminem in the "Mosh" video now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do

Old 11-03-2004, 04:39 PM

very well said.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Hi!

Do you guys actually think that you're safer with Bush? Does anybody actually think that we would be safer with Kerry? Why did we get attacked on 9/11? Because Osama and his affiliates hate freedom? How obsurd is that?

The only country that started a war with another in recent times just because they didn't like the way they ran their government is the United States. We didn't get attacked because we're good and free and perfect and everybody's jealous, we got attacked because our presidents throw power around like they own the world, and people in other countries don't like that.

Everybody here is so blind to the lack of difference between the two candidates! Lesser of two evils? Give me a fucking break! How much has Bush's presidency affected YOU as an individual? I think it's pretty safe to say it hasn't. Even if you know somebody who went to war, do you really think that a Democratic president would have done it any differently? If we learned anything from Clinton, they just keep their military actions better under wraps.

We lost jobs because we were coming into a recession before Bush even got into office. Do you really think the president has any affect on the job market? Does he have some kind of magic switch that says "lose jobs?" NO!

Abortion? Stem cell research? Just because the president is for or against those things doesn't mean they have the power to make a difference!

It's not a two party system! Unless you voted for a third party candidate, YOUR VOTE DIDN'T COUNT!

Bitches ain't shit but good people
My Website:
www.1-800-MASTER.com
My Music:
RegAn.1-800-MASTER.com

Old 11-03-2004, 05:17 PM
Grand Wizard

Quote:
Not to mention that one of the Supreme Court Justices is terminally ill and will probably quit soon giving W. a chance to load up the court with more conservative A-holes.
Also, there are a couple of others thinking about retiring.

"Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media." - Noam Chomsky

Old 11-03-2004, 05:29 PM
Captain Obvious!

Quote:
NEWS FLASH! If we invaded Iraq for it's oil, we would have never left in the 90's. The 380 tons of high yield explosives were not there when the US arrived! First you liberals say there are no WMD's now you say we did not guard the WMD's. HAAA HAAAAAAA
Who's saying the explosives were WMD's? Do you actually understand what a WMD is? And how do you know the explosives were gone? I mean, they were there when Powell presented to the UN. And we were watching the place 24/7. Where did they go? You have to stop believing everything Karl Rove wants you to.
Quote:
News Flash! Since 9-11 there have been zero attacks! Many have been stopped thanks to the patriot act and Bush!
Al Qaeda wanted to attack us, but they were reduced to a video!
Okay, so you can't have this both ways. If Clinton takes any blame for not killing Bin Laden after the attacks on the embassies, Bush can't take credit for there being no attacks since 9/11. As for the wants and needs of Al Qaeda, if you know so much can you tell us where Bin Laden is hiding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by overheard at the dinner table
You mean there is no recess in 6th grade!?

Old 11-03-2004, 10:10 PM
Hi!

tell me i didn't write that big long post just to see this thread die...

Bitches ain't shit but good people
My Website:
www.1-800-MASTER.com
My Music:
RegAn.1-800-MASTER.com

Old 11-04-2004, 09:32 AM
rattled by the rush

There's been no attacks since 9/11? What about the unsolved anthrax killings? What about the train bombing in Madrid? World terror is increasing, dude. The Russian school massacre. Suicide bombing still rampant in Israel.
And that guy is right: they weren't WMD's that went missing. But it doesn't have to be a WMD to blow up US troops. Even one missing pistol can be used against us. Unfortunately, those explosives are considerably more dangerous than that.
I'm glad that you have found some peace in your idea that Bush makes us safer. Although failing to uphold the US ban on assault rifles may undercut your point just a tad.
Oh yeah, I forgot. Duck hunters have the right to carry an automatic weapon.

The Brooklyn Rail

Old 11-04-2004, 10:00 AM
Grand Wizard

You have no idea how hard it is to shoot a slow moving bird.
But unlike you have now idea that bird hunting requires a fully automatic rifle. Bush country sure knew what was best for NY. NY is grateful it was saved from itself.

"Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media." - Noam Chomsky

Old 11-04-2004, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moww
How much has Bush's presidency affected YOU as an individual?

Abortion? Stem cell research? Just because the president is for or against those things doesn't mean they have the power to make a difference!
"I do solemnly swearthat I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

the Constitution of the United States is all about protecting the individual. So how does the President not effect individuals?

and although there is no way to know for certain that the President will take action against those issues, the House and Senate are now have a Republican majority. With that, and the President being Republican, they can probably pass a lot more things than you think. Not saying that it WILL happen, but the possibility is definitely there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyTheScumbag
Girlfriends are nothing but trouble, at least with a whore you know where you stand.

Old 11-04-2004, 10:13 AM

You know the difference between Iraq and Viet Nam?
Bush had a plan for getting out of Viet Nam.
Old 11-04-2004, 10:15 AM
Grand Wizard

Damn. BURN!

Old 11-04-2004, 12:58 PM
Always a fan

Actually the president can appoint Supreme court judges which does effect our country very much. The president can appear on T.V as a hero which does effect our idiotic country very much. The president is one of the biggest stars in a America for many people in and out of the country he represents us believe it or not and now we are a SUPER POWER being lead by an ass as far as the world is concerned. I will continue to not accept Bush as my president however I fear how the world will react now to the fact that the emperor has no brains and the worlds leader has another four more years. I am not a Kerry ass kisser or anything but at least the man had some logic to him.

Queen box