Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Non-Beastie Boys > General Political Discussion

Old 11-20-2004, 09:54 AM

Default Isn't fellatio banned in some US states?

http://www.zurichlabs.com/id_sem_wm.htm
Old 11-20-2004, 10:48 AM
Full of It

Default Re: Isn't fellatio banned in some US states?

Maybe it's time to start openning up fellatio clinics all over the US

It's not a democracy, it's an auction

Old 11-20-2004, 11:07 AM
Grand Wizard

ASsman, fellation M.D.

"Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media." - Noam Chomsky

Old 11-20-2004, 08:47 PM
Bacardi by Night

hahaha i'm sending this to everyone i know.

good show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne Alozando Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
Shit. I know shit's bad right now, with all that starving bullshit, and the dust storms, and we runnin' out of french fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution that will fix everything!

Old 11-20-2004, 09:13 PM

Urm... That article IS urban legend, yea? Not that I am complaining or owt...
Old 11-20-2004, 09:16 PM
Takin'CareOfBusiness@7-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace42
Urm... That article IS urban legend, yea? Not that I am complaining or owt..

Quiet! You'll Ruin it for the rest of us!!.

"Hate filled people wanna keep us in check

Tearin' down each other is what they expect

If you want love well hey that's a bet

We've got to give before we can get"

Old 11-21-2004, 02:22 AM
Waiting to inhale

A guy tells his wife that she has three choices.
She can either go hunting with him, give him a blowjob, or he can butt fuck her.

The wive says, "I don't want to go hunting because its cold out,
and I've never been butt fucked before, so I think I'll go with the blowjob."

So she's down there doing her thing and suddenly she says, "your dick tastes like shit!"

The guy says, "yeah, the dog didn't want to go hunting either."

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Old 11-21-2004, 03:17 AM
zonin talkin on the phone

suck my balls.

Sending Love From Austin Texas , Forever in my thoughts! Space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey
totally dude. it was my pleasure. today was so amazing for me, and i love my bbmb fam.

Old 11-21-2004, 05:24 AM
Plok is Australian Too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Raay
A guy tells his wife that she has three choices.
She can either go hunting with him, give him a blowjob, or he can butt fuck her.

The wive says, "I don't want to go hunting because its cold out,
and I've never been butt fucked before, so I think I'll go with the blowjob."

So she's down there doing her thing and suddenly she says, "your dick tastes like shit!"

The guy says, "yeah, the dog didn't want to go hunting either."
Thats just nasty...but oddly humourous

We're gonna rock the universe for everyone!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fucktopgirl
NOw i will go put my head in the blender for the enjoyment of all!

Old 11-21-2004, 03:47 PM

I wonder how many men told their wives/girlfriends a/b that?

Sheryl Crow will never have cancer, oh wait, they pumped her stomach.
Old 11-21-2004, 03:57 PM
Grand Wizard

Stop talking about oral sex. You will go to hell if you do, or if you even think about it. Your body is a temple and shouldn't be tainted.

"Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media." - Noam Chomsky

Old 11-21-2004, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASsman
Stop talking about oral sex. You will go to hell if you do, or if you even think about it. Your body is a temple and shouldn't be tainted.
How do you think you got here. Or were you born in a test tube, or just evolved?
Old 11-21-2004, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer5.0stang
How do you think you got here. Or were you born in a test tube, or just evolved?
You think he was conceived by oral sex? Do I need to draw you a diagram? Or are you implying that God shot his load in Ass's mums mouth, and he is the second coming (no pun intended) ?
Old 11-21-2004, 04:45 PM

Quote:
You think he was conceived by oral sex? Do I need to draw you a diagram? Or are you implying that God shot his load in Ass's mums mouth, and he is the second coming (no pun intended) ?
Now you are just being argumentative. Please use your entire brain, unless it didn't evolve properly.
Old 11-21-2004, 04:46 PM
Grand Wizard

Old 11-21-2004, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Now you are just being argumentative. Please use your entire brain, unless it didn't evolve properly.
I'm just pointing out that your reading skills are dwarfed by those of your average pre-teen. This explains you weak grasp of science, poor interpretation of the bible, and inability to reason correctly. God loves the retards, but he doesn't agree with what they say.
Old 11-21-2004, 05:05 PM

Quote:
I'm just pointing out that your reading skills are dwarfed by those of your average pre-teen. This explains you weak grasp of science, poor interpretation of the bible, and inability to reason correctly. God loves the retards, but he doesn't agree with what they say.
God loves you, Ace42, the same yesterday, today, and forever, regardless if you love Him or not.

Jesus Christ was crucified on the cross, bore all your sins, died and rose on the 3rd day, so you would not have to spend an eternity in hell. He did all that regardless if you believe in him or not.

That is unconditional love.
Old 11-21-2004, 05:14 PM

Quote:
God loves you, Ace42, the same yesterday, today, and forever, regardless if you love Him or not.
See, there you go. If someone doesn't believe your twisted bullshit, that MUST mean they are an aethiest. Absolute nonsense. The sort of tosh we have all come to expect from you.

What God does or does feel or do is up to him, and you no more know what God thinks does or feels than anyone else here. And yet you are convinced that your view (and it is only yours, even most fundamentalists would point out the flaws in your arguments, and they are creationists) is FACT.

Well, you aren't God, despite your heretical supposition. You are not the messiah, you are not a prophet. You're just some stupid hick who read the bible, misunderstood all the important aspects of it, and then starts lecturing people like a cross between a savant and a parrot.

Memorising chunks of the bible doesn't make you an expert, it doesn't even make you knowledgeable.

It's sad that someone can dedicate so much of their time and effort to something, and yet totally miss the point. And if it wasn't enough that you were wasting your time on it, you're hear spouting off wasting *OUR* time too.
Old 11-21-2004, 05:22 PM

Quote:
See, there you go. If someone doesn't believe your twisted bullshit, that MUST mean they are an aethiest. Absolute nonsense. The sort of tosh we have all come to expect from you.

What God does or does feel or do is up to him, and you no more know what God thinks does or feels than anyone else here. And yet you are convinced that your view (and it is only yours, even most fundamentalists would point out the flaws in your arguments, and they are creationists) is FACT.

Well, you aren't God, despite your heretical supposition. You are not the messiah, you are not a prophet. You're just some stupid hick who read the bible, misunderstood all the important aspects of it, and then starts lecturing people like a cross between a savant and a parrot.

Memorising chunks of the bible doesn't make you an expert, it doesn't even make you knowledgeable.

It's sad that someone can dedicate so much of their time and effort to something, and yet totally miss the point. And if it wasn't enough that you were wasting your time on it, you're hear spouting off wasting *OUR* time too.
Ace, I have never said that I know what God thinks, nor have I said that I am God or a prophet. Everything that I have said can be found in the bible. look it up.

I think that you have read at least some of the bible, but was unable to comprehend it and therefore wrote it off as fiction.

If you can back up your argument about my views with scripture, I would be willing to listen.

You are correct in saying that what God does is up to him, I have no argument there. I am glad that you acknowledge that he exists.
Old 11-21-2004, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Ace, I have never said that I know what God thinks, nor have I said that I am God or a prophet. Everything that I have said can be found in the bible. look it up.
Bullshit. What you have said is an INTERPRETATION of what is said. You have shown clearly that you do not understand English. What the bible says, and what you think it means are two very very different things. Just like what we have said in these threads, and what you think we meant are two different things. Just like what that kid's bullshit creationism experiment said, and what it really meant were completely different.

Quote:
I think that you have read at least some of the bible, but was unable to comprehend it and therefore wrote it off as fiction.
You don't "think" - if you "thought" then you'd actually be able to understand what people are saying. I have never said "the bible is fiction." And my understanding of the bible is infinitly more sophisticated than yours.

You're like one of the disciples hearing the parable of the good Samirtan, and instead of going "Ahhhh, I see, he is saying that we shouldn't pre-judge people based on assumptions about them based on stereotypes and generalisations." you are taking it literally and going "Oh, so there is one good man in Sumatra who won't go to hell. That is nice to know."

Your mind is too small to perceive a greater truth, so you just believe the literal meaning as truth. Catching all the words, but the meaning slipping by.

Quote:
If you can back up your argument about my views with scripture, I would be willing to listen.
Fuck you. "If it's not in the bible, I won't listen" what, you think your car works on "miracle power" ? When your car breaks down, it's not a mechanical fault, it's because you don't have enough faith?

When I want to fix a car, I reach for a manual, not the bible. And guess what, more cars get fixed by technical no-how than prayer. That's why people do jobs instead of praying all day.

What to hear God speaking to you? Instead of assuming that whatever drivel you read into (not read from) the bible is "God speaking to you" - take a look around at what works in the world. Technology, science, progress. That is God saying "I'm not a wizard, I'm a scientist."

Quote:
I have no argument there. I am glad that you acknowledge that he exists.
Then perhaps you should stop basing your arguments on "God says" considering God hasn't spoken to you. And my belief system is beyond your limited conception, so how it makes you feel is neither here nor there.
Old 11-21-2004, 06:09 PM
cheeky

Lightbulb

how does a fight break out in a cocksucking thread?

while we're on the cocksucking subject, does anyone else think of fellatio when they see the name Fallujah?
Old 11-21-2004, 06:14 PM
Peace & Love

Quote:

What to hear God speaking to you? Instead of assuming that whatever drivel you read into (not read from) the bible is "God speaking to you" - take a look around at what works in the world. Technology, science, progress. That is God saying "I'm not a wizard, I'm a scientist."

Then perhaps you should stop basing your arguments on "God says" considering God hasn't spoken to you. And my belief system is beyond your limited conception, so how it makes you feel is neither here nor there.
Listen to Ace42 racer5.0stang, his post has wisdom and meaning...Ace42, unlike yourself, is not trying to tell you your going to hell...he is trying to guide you down a spiritual path without condemnation.

Science is not capable of commenting on teleological subjects such as morals, ethics, meaning and purpose. Dawkins is in error when he claims science can do so. He is being intellectually dishonest when he palms off his metaphysical speculations as if they were scientific conclusions. Science has nothing to say, good or bad, about teleology.

IMHO the only sensible thing is to adhere to Gould's Non-Overlapping Magesteria (NOMA).

So what is wrong with using both eyes and avoiding the willful ignorance of the fundamentalist and the nihilism of the atheist?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXKLqVCz8SA
I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]

Old 11-21-2004, 06:17 PM
Peace & Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth
how does a fight break out in a cocksucking thread?

while we're on the cocksucking subject, does anyone else think of fellatio when they see the name Fallujah?
Fallujah, ahh, ahhh, AHHHHHHHH!!! No not really.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXKLqVCz8SA
I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]

Old 11-21-2004, 06:24 PM

Quote:
On the advice of his late colleague Stephen Jay Gould, Dawkins refuses to participate in debates with creationists on the basis that they will just use their proximity to a real scientist to gain legitimacy in the public eye.
Smart chap.
Old 11-21-2004, 06:29 PM
~release

Quote:
that's a fake news story made by some NC State guys, it was on fark a long long time ago. Funny that some actual science place picked it up.
Old 11-21-2004, 06:36 PM

No shit?

http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showp...92&postcount=5

Also, the site isn't legit. Take a goosey at some of the products they are hocking.

Last edited by Ace42 : 11-21-2004 at 06:39 PM.
Old 11-21-2004, 06:58 PM
Full of It

"Only with regular occurance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine"
True or not it sounds like a wise choice to make anyway.

"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages," he said.

It's not a democracy, it's an auction

Old 11-22-2004, 07:41 AM
authorised Polish user

interesting

FREE TIBET

5/4/12 :(

Old 11-22-2004, 10:29 AM
Professional Cynic

Quote:
..and in the military, UCMJ classifies it as sodomy.

Mark Twain said it best: “America is a nation without a distinct criminal class...with the possible exception of Congress."