Old 11-29-2004, 03:09 AM
Waiting to inhale

Default "Mosh" video new version

I gotta tell you, I never much cared for Eminem, but this video is exactly what is needed in this in this country. Check out the new version of the video at eminem.com." We need to set aside our differences and take back what is ours." Couldn't have been said better.

"If i get sniped tonight, you'll know why because I told you to fight" , you gotta admire this guy.

http://eminem.com/

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Last edited by D_Raay : 11-29-2004 at 03:31 AM. Reason: oops
Old 11-29-2004, 03:28 AM
Registered Abuser

Default Re: "Mosh" video with new ending

I enjoyed that. He speaks the truth.
Old 11-29-2004, 03:29 AM
Campus Fuckface

It was a great video before the election, and I think it's an excellent video AFTER the election.

I think this song (and the subsequently retooled video) work better after this election, because it really looks like Eminem was sure Bush would win and we'd be living under a certain sense of doom for these next four years.

Nevertheless, it's especially cool how everyone marches into the Senate and busts up Bush's State of the Union address. That would rock if someone actually did that.

Here's hoping that at the very least the 2006 mid-term elections will provide some gains for the Democrats (if we have more great people like Barack Obama stepping up to the plate!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do

Old 11-29-2004, 03:32 AM
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroppinScience
It was a great video before the election, and I think it's an excellent video AFTER the election.

I think this song (and the subsequently retooled video) work better after this election, because it really looks like Eminem was sure Bush would win and we'd be living under a certain sense of doom for these next four years.

Nevertheless, it's especially cool how everyone marches into the Senate and busts up Bush's State of the Union address. That would rock if someone actually did that.

Here's hoping that at the very least the 2006 mid-term elections will provide some gains for the Democrats (if we have more great people like Barack Obama stepping up to the plate!).
Barack Obama? He's very intelligent, but he better stop associating himself with racists like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Last edited by Abdul-Karim : 11-29-2004 at 03:36 AM.
Old 11-29-2004, 03:40 AM
Campus Fuckface

They may be a lot of things... but racists? I don't buy that. More like victims of right-wing smear machines than anything.

Al Sharpton is a big joke, but at the very same time, he has a lot of good things to say. Not to mention he's extremely hilarious.

Jesse Jackson... not a huge fan, but he doesn't deserve the vilification he's received.

Nevertheless, I appreciate their fight for civil rights.

Quote:
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do

Old 11-29-2004, 03:46 AM
Registered Abuser

I also appreciate their fight for civil rights and equality. I believe that they are carrying on in the proud tradition of the late Martin Luther King Jr., but I can do without the anti-semitic and anti-white attitudes that they harbor.
Old 11-29-2004, 03:50 AM
Campus Fuckface

Jesse Jackson seemed to get along okay with Jon Stewart.

Jews are white as well.

Quote:

Old 11-29-2004, 04:47 AM
With loins of truth

If you like the style of the Mosh vid, the political message, or both, then check out Chronic Future's Time and Time Again. It's made by a lot of the same people.
Old 11-29-2004, 06:49 AM
adam_esetFez

I can't fucking stand Eminem. He's the reason why hip hop is in a state of decline. Encore is so fucking terrible. Jesus.

I miss the Great White Hype.

Quote:
Originally posted by mickill
I was actually mixing the shit down for Tony and shit, then he like stepped out to grab a banana nutrament and I was like, I'ma grab me one of these here for yours truly because this shit here got ringworm.

Old 11-29-2004, 07:59 AM
tujeche

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroppinScience
Al Sharpton is a big joke, but at the very same time, he has a lot of good things to say. Not to mention he's extremely hilarious.
Sharpton was in top form during the back-and-forth with William Weld on Jon Stewart's "Election Night 2004: Prelude to a Recount." (Though nothing trumps Stewart beating on Tucker Carlson during the _Crossfire_ appearance last month.)

I'm waiting for our Beasties to guest on The Daily Show. Maybe it's just a matter of time; they're already on Stewart's radar.

Action expresses priorities.
--Gandhi

Old 11-29-2004, 08:32 AM
long burn the fire

Did I see my man Dennis Kucinich in there, clapping for the protestors?

all I ever really wanna do is get nice

Department of Peace..........................................wwoz

Old 11-29-2004, 04:28 PM
Grand Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_f
I can't fucking stand Eminem. He's the reason why hip hop is in a state of decline. Encore is so fucking terrible. Jesus.

I miss the Great White Hype.
I miss Vanilla Ice.

"Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media." - Noam Chomsky

Old 11-29-2004, 04:33 PM
adam_esetFez

Hell, I even miss Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. I felt the Good Vibrations.

Quote:
Originally posted by mickill
I was actually mixing the shit down for Tony and shit, then he like stepped out to grab a banana nutrament and I was like, I'ma grab me one of these here for yours truly because this shit here got ringworm.