Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Beastie Boys > Remixes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2006, 11:00 PM
Beasties#2fan

Talking 40 Hosted Remixers

40 Hosted Remixers & 72,071 Remix Downloads Later

B E A S T I E M I X E S . C O M

I just want to say THANKS!

The site has grown to a point that I never thought it would. I figured that at the very best, I would get a couple people's mixes and that would be about it. Well it has done so well that I just have enough free time to get new mixes posted up.

I've been very surprized by the amoount of DJ's who's mixes I've loved for years coming to the site and asking to be hosted. Kinda like meeting all the "Cool" kids.

Most guys have been very supportive of the site, and patient with the delay between the time they upload their mixes and the time I post them. I work a regular job, so speed of posting sometimes suffers, but on the other hand the site was started as an archive so that mixes wouldn't get lost and would be available to people years from now, unlike mixes posted to sites like yousendit, megaupload, etc that dissapear in about a week, or after so many downloads.

Ok, enough of my rambling, I just mainly wanted to say thanks to all the hosted guys (Where's the Girl DJs' ???) and let you all know that I appreciate all the hard work you do.

Keep mixin' that shit up!!!

Silence7

www.Beastiemixes.com
Beastie Boys Remix Hosting/Downloads, Rare Tracks. blah, Blah, etc...
---------------------------
www.Beastieboyslive.com
Live Show Downloads