Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2009, 02:48 AM
just here for the .gifs

Default crabby trannies

earlier tonight around 7:30 p.m., I was unlocking my bike outside of TJMaxx after work (no, I don't work there, it's just nearby), and I heard all kinds of yelling across and up the street. I thought to myself, "ugh, annoying." and saw a few people walking fast and sassy down the sidewalk. I thought maybe they were just annoying teenagers or something, but then when they came under a street lamp yelling their heads off, I could see they were all transsexual women dressed casually, but sorta Baby Phat style. Dunno if they were drunk or what, but one girl started walking out into traffic to cross over and get to TJMaxx. Cars were honking and she just kept yelling, then stopped in front of a car to block it whilst doing the yelling. The guy in the car was all, "watch it! fucking pay attention to what you're doing!" and the tranny was all "fuck you! faggot! don't fucking swear at me!" and basically just kept screaming "faggot" as the guy zoomed off.

I found that pretty confusing and strange.

Then she was on my side of the street, yelling her head off about wanting to check the jewelry counter at TJMaxx, and her friends were yelling "No!" and there was a lot of "gurl" and "fuck". meanwhile, there are just regular people all around shopping, doing regular stuff. very odd, I said "shut up" under my breath because it was annoying, and I considered yelling, "sSHUT UPPP!" until I thought better. that lady man and her friends totally would've kicked my ass. ehh, well, I could've cracked some skulls with my bike lock I guess.

anyway, weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.