Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Beastie Boys > General Beastie Boys Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2011, 01:21 PM

Default THERE IS A NEW ALBUM OUT BY MIKE D AND AD ROCK AND THE JEWISH BRAD PITT

I thought if anywhere would be talking about it, it'd be here. But instead EVERYWHERE is talking about it except here. But first this is Paul Nice aka K:d N:ce of the A W B etc. That means nothing, really, except to whatever old school posters are still here with whom I once traded barbs and internet battle raps, which activity incidentally is not the tiniest bit doucheish. So shut up. And where did all my posts go? Or did we have some sort of crash that lost everything? That may be it.

Back to this album WHAAAAAAT. That's all I have to say except for what I said already and this: daaaaaaamn. And this: my mind is blown. BA-LOWN. I am not somebody who loves every single thing they do, I should say. Huge fan since LTI but after Ill Comm I just wasn't feeling it much. Esp that last joint (boroughs, not mixup). I did not come back here and figure out my log in info and all of that for 5 Boroughs or Hello Nasty. I thought the Mix Up ruled, and was their best shilznit since IllComm, but THIS NEW JOINT is AMAZING. No doubt the best since Check Your Head, and it's right up there with that one almost neck and neck. Was most of this recorded pre- or post-op, Yauchwise? What accounts for all this creative electricity that crackles like rice crispies all over this album, on literally every track? Personally not feeling the Nas cameo, actually, but beyond that holy holy holy smokes, smokes of power and might, heaven and earth are full of your smoooo-hoooke, holy smoke in the hiiiiiigheeeest (roasted)

nonstop disco powerpack is a literal masterpiece. cannot believe how DOPE this is. DOPE DOPE DOPE.

THE FRESH SHIT