Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2004, 09:45 PM
mommy, wow

Default Gay Ol' McGreevey

here's more fuel for those who think that i unnecessarily drag israel into every topic. just so happens that gov. mcgreevey met his gay lover golan cipel in israel when, for some reason, it was appropriate for the governor of new jersey to tour israel. the scandal unfolded when mcgreevey appointed this totally unqualified israeli to be head of new jersey's homeland security. al jazeera is a fine source, but here's also a republican blogger's view. feel free to post here about whether or not this is a victory for gay people or whatever. the real issue seems to be a foreign government's desire and success at blackmailing american politicians. this one gives a whole new meaning to the term "special relationship".

Israeli Espionage: When a Honey Trap Goes Bad A Governor Resigns

By John Anast

Despite recent numerous pronouncements by both public and private figures alike that Mr. McGreevey’s sexual preference came as a shock, to the contrary it was widely known in political and business circles that the ex-governor had a per chant for male sex partners. There were any number of swirling allegations regarding his sexual exploits, not the least of which that the ex-governor broke his leg at a New Jersey beach during a homosexual act gone awry.

With the knowledge of the ex-governors preference for men, Mossad activated Cipel to lure McGreevey into a compromising position for exploitation, extortion and blackmail purposes. It is alleged that in a pre-arranged visit to Israel, organized by New Jersey Jewish organizations, Mr. McGreevey was introduced to the Jewish homosexual, Mr. Cipel at a political function.

In its zeal to penetrate the Governors office and homeland security, Mossad demanded that Cipel, an Israeli citizen who lacked any requisite experience or security clearances, be appointed to run New Jersey’s homeland security office. In that position Mr. Cipel could have not only obtained information on US security procedures, but also been in a position to access sensitive investigative information, methods and sources relative to US efforts to thwart Israeli espionage against the United States. New Jersey is still reeling from the Israeli espionage ring which was housed in Urban Movers that collapsed soon after it was discovered on 11 September, and more recently by the detention of two (2) Israelis, working for a New Jersey moving company, caught with classified submarine fuel near a US base in Tennessee where the fuel is manufactured.

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me
and causes me to tremble for the safety of my
country... Corporations have been enthroned, an era of
corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of
the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon
the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a
few hands and the Republic is destroyed."

~ Abraham Lincoln, November 12, 1864