Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Non-Beastie Boys > Beastie-Free General Discussion

Old 12-10-2007, 09:44 PM

Default Re: fucking poser 14 year old girls and their fucking up things that are actually coo

i didnt just start listening to them. it's just, i didnt know other people listened to them too. like, i pretty much dont know anyone in my age range that listens to beasties, so i felt like it was a pretty safe assumption to make, you know? like, as far as beastie boys go, theres
1. my friend that never listened to them before that i took to a show this summer
2. my dad
3. some of my older relatives
4. a guy i work with thats like 30

actually when i told people i was going to a beastie boys concert this summer, the main response i got was "that's lame"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBerglar View Post
FATASS

Old 12-10-2007, 09:49 PM
good reactions, etc?

Default Re: fucking poser 14 year old girls and their fucking up things that are actually coo

Quote:
Originally Posted by insertnamehere View Post
i didnt just start listening to them. it's just, i didnt know other people listened to them too. like, i pretty much dont know anyone in my age range that listens to beasties, so i felt like it was a pretty safe assumption to make, you know? like, as far as beastie boys go, theres
1. my friend that never listened to them before that i took to a show this summer
2. my dad
3. some of my older relatives
4. a guy i work with thats like 30

actually when i told people i was going to a beastie boys concert this summer, the main response i got was "that's lame"
and when you got to the concert and looked at your expensive ticket and saw the huge crowd it didn't occur to you "hey, the beastie boys are very popular and a lot of people have heard of them and like them"?
Old 12-10-2007, 10:00 PM

a lot of people have heard of them and like them that are in a different age range than me, it seems

drunk men that dont wear shirts apparently do not like them

i feel uncomfortable discussing this in this section of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBerglar View Post
FATASS

Old 12-10-2007, 10:16 PM
three steps ahead

my doc told me that when he did an ultrasound on this pregnant chick, the fetus was wearing a de la soul shirt. How dare that fetus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DipDipDive View Post
You haven't lived until you've been pounded up against a flaming trash can.