Old 08-10-2009, 07:00 PM
The Dude minds

Default Re: Blue Dog Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
I do remember dorothy wood calling him out on plagiarism as well.

I'm not surprised considering he's not a campus fuck face so plagiarism is not in his dictionary.

better to be a campus fuckface rather than a fucking fake

This is the internet, fuckface.
Not college.

Got 99 problems and they all bitches

Old 08-10-2009, 07:44 PM
MCA 1964 - 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoney$ View Post
This is the internet, fuckface.
Not college.
This coming from the guy who came up with campus fuckface as an insult on an internet board

go figure

anyways nice plagiarism

Just because you have one doesn't mean you have to be one

Old 08-10-2009, 07:51 PM
The Dude minds

Whatever.

It's no different than using a rasmussen poll to illustrate a point you're trying to make instead of going out and making 1000 phone calls and doing your own survey.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Campus Fuckface

Quote:
Whatever.

It's no different than using a rasmussen poll to illustrate a point you're trying to make instead of going out and making 1000 phone calls and doing your own survey.
See, this is the reason why you couldn't make it through college. Everyone here has posted content from the likes of the New York Times, BBC, CNN, Salon.com, you name it. But everyone here makes sure to link the source and/or attribute it to the original author. You here try to pass off this kind of stuff as completely your own creation, which makes you unethical and an unworthy opponent. It's a wonder you continue as if you've done nothing wrong.

Thank God I'm a campus fuckface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do

Old 08-11-2009, 07:31 AM
Ronin

Quote:
Whatever.

That's a bunch of fucking crap, and you know it. Copying out a post made on another forum, by a total stranger, and passing it off as your own original argument, based on a supposed evening of tireless research, which is what you did, is nothing at all like using a poll to illustrate a point. You ripped someone else off and figured you wouldn't get caught, and now that you've been called on it you don't even have the balls to own up to your plagiarism.

Again, I ask you - how do you expect anybody to take you seriously after pulling shit like that?

You can't explain to people this type of mindframe

- AY

Old 08-11-2009, 09:21 AM
MCA 1964 - 2012

It's the sense of entitlement conservatives are nefarious for projecting on other people.

He won't own up to it and if he doesn't he should be shunned in this political forum for thieving other peoples' arguments outright.

Just because you have one doesn't mean you have to be one

Old 08-11-2009, 11:49 AM
just here for the .gifs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmeltz View Post
That's a bunch of fucking crap, and you know it. Copying out a post made on another forum, by a total stranger, and passing it off as your own original argument, based on a supposed evening of tireless research, which is what you did, is nothing at all like using a poll to illustrate a point. You ripped someone else off and figured you wouldn't get caught, and now that you've been called on it you don't even have the balls to own up to your plagiarism.

Again, I ask you - how do you expect anybody to take you seriously after pulling shit like that?

he does this shit all the time, probably more often than we realize. I caught him here, in the thread about Gates:
http://beastieboys.com/bbs/showpost....7&postcount=69

he never addressed it. he even changed the wording a little to suit his argument better.

he also posted this whole thread with pics of NYC as if it were his idea, actually thanking people by saying "I just spent a few hours posting them all.
I'm glad someone appreciates the effort. I thought it was worthwhile.":
http://beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=90848

but then kaiser caught him and said:
I appreciate ablarc's efforts

You could have posted this link and saved yourself the time

http://www.wirednewyork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5010

so you see, we might as well google everything rob says to see who said it first. his ideas are not his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Old 08-12-2009, 10:29 PM
The Dude minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood View Post
he does this shit all the time, probably more often than we realize. I caught him here, in the thread about Gates:
http://beastieboys.com/bbs/showpost....7&postcount=69

he never addressed it. he even changed the wording a little to suit his argument better.

he also posted this whole thread with pics of NYC as if it were his idea, actually thanking people by saying "I just spent a few hours posting them all.
I'm glad someone appreciates the effort. I thought it was worthwhile.":
http://beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=90848

but then kaiser caught him and said:
I appreciate ablarc's efforts

You could have posted this link and saved yourself the time

http://www.wirednewyork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5010

so you see, we might as well google everything rob says to see who said it first. his ideas are not his own.

I did it.
I'll do it again.
Not a god damn thing you can do about it.
Deal with it.
Doesn't matter because my attitude and style can never be duplicated.
As a matter of fact, I'll probably step it up just because I know it pisses all the campus dorks off soo much.

BTW, it still took me several hours to post those pics. I explained that in the thread and everyone said they didn't really have a problem, but I understand that part of the discussion doesn't really fit into your witch hunt.

Last edited by RobMoney$ : 08-12-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:39 PM
good reactions, etc?

i realize you're not running for president but rob, come on, man
Old 08-12-2009, 11:07 PM
just here for the .gifs

Quote:
I did it.
I'll do it again.
Not a god damn thing you can do about it.
Deal with it.
As a matter of fact, I'll probably step it up just because I know it pisses all the campus dorks off soo much.

BTW, it still took me several hours to post those pics. I explained that in the thread and everyone said they didn't really have a problem, but I understand that part of the discussion doesn't really fit into your witch hunt.
well...you're right that I can't do anything about it...and I am dealing with it...by making fun of it and calling you out as a copy cat weirdo.

I mean, read what you wrote back to yourself out loud, you sound ridiculous. I mean, why on earth would you spend hours duplicating a thread you saw on another forum instead of just linking to it? was it worth the tiny bit of praise you got?

I mean, maybe I'm digging too deep here...maybe you're just fucking with people. I guess that's cool man, just know that it's totally weird and it doesn't piss people off it just makes people feel sorry for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:09 AM
good reactions, etc?

Quote:
maybe not, but who would want to
Old 08-13-2009, 03:22 AM
Ronin

Quote:
Your attitude and style consists of duplicating other people's attitude and style. You talk a lot of shit for someone with nothing - nothing - to back it up.

Seriously, you think you're pissing people off but you're only making them laugh. At you, not with you. And I think you know it. So what exactly are you trying to accomplish other than filling up your spare time?

You can't explain to people this type of mindframe

- AY