Old 02-24-2010, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Career opportunities…

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIRESS View Post
NO MORE BREAKFASTS/LUNCHES/SNACKS/TREATS/PRESENTS/SECRETGIFTINGS/HOMEMADEGOODIES FOR YOUUUUUUU
Damn you,your ability to see through me and your wicked sharp x-ray glasses...

"Cats probably wouldn't need 9 lives if they wore tiny little helmets and didn't smoke cigarettes..."

Old 02-25-2010, 02:06 AM
drifter

Maybe your new job will have an equally awesome platonic harem, you never know right?

Next stop, home ownership! I’m just kidding, the middle class is dying. You’ll be renting forever.

Old 03-02-2010, 05:25 PM

Well they offered,I countered,they matched and I accepted...i start in the office tommorow...a good sleep not likely tonight...I'm packing all my belongings into a cardboard box just like on T.V!...taking down my art...the only thing I'm missing is a ratty house plant and coffee mug to complete the transient office box picture...here we go!

"Cats probably wouldn't need 9 lives if they wore tiny little helmets and didn't smoke cigarettes..."

Old 03-02-2010, 05:31 PM
drifter

What's your new benefit plan like compared to the old one??

Next stop, home ownership! I’m just kidding, the middle class is dying. You’ll be renting forever.

Old 03-02-2010, 05:52 PM

The benefit package remains the same...5 weeks holiday's,12 sick days...it's a really strong package 100% dental (Including emergency and out of country) and 87% vision...$500 each in expenditures for massage,physio,counselling services,accupuncture...they nixed chiro last year but I've never used it...it is the end of the free lunch era...basically it's a 9% raise with 10 hours less a month...best part is the new office is accesible by a bike/pedestrian path that runs along the river and starts about a block from my house,so the commute will serene and green...no traffic, just the river and trees…

Old 03-02-2010, 07:05 PM

The kids just got on the busses for my last time,I came back in and they were playing the Platters over the P.A for me...I do believe I am verklempt...these ladies are tops...

Old 03-02-2010, 07:26 PM
applies gold bond daily

i wish i got 5 weeks! sounds pretty rad man

not that it effects my status, but i just found out one of our techs got let go more or less because the new manager of my department wants to get his two lady employees (whom he brought with when he started with my company) some work instead. kinda feel sorry for the guy. he wasn't the brightest lad, but he dealt with the retarded construction workers pretty well.

i'd love to see these ladies in action while a bunch of hardened concrete finshers stare down the cracks of their asses

Quote:
People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot.