Old 11-05-2009, 12:59 PM
BEAZTIE BOYZ #1 FANZ!

Default Re: speaking of sea changes

Menopause?

KILLA

Your mom busted in and said, "What's that noise?"
Aw, mom you're just jealous, it's the Beas-tie-Boys!!!

Old 11-05-2009, 01:12 PM
BEAZTIE BOYZ #1 FANZ!

Maybe you're just one of those people that really need something big happening in their lives at all times. As in something significant to look forward to, or a project of some sort. We have this one friend that literally can't just be. She has to keep herself busy constantly or she ends up going mental.

Maybe your hormones are giving you a hard time because they want you to make a baby?

KILLA

Your mom busted in and said, "What's that noise?"
Aw, mom you're just jealous, it's the Beas-tie-Boys!!!

Old 11-05-2009, 01:53 PM
same old

I think what you need is to be really shaken up. You sound bored. You just have to KOKO. Keep On Keepin' On. This will help you to become OKOK. It's like a phanamagram or whatever those things are that go backwards and forwards with equal relevance.

But I repeat that you need to shake yourself up. When I feel the way I imagine you might be feeling, I usually do something stupid and pointless and reckless which I will later regret. Maybe it's not good advice but it sure works. Don't go get drunk at a bar in front of strangers. It has to be something you wouldn't normally do.

By the way, drunkenness is so the idiot's form of wild abandon. I never understood it. "What's the wildest thing you ever did?" And they always respond with something they did while really drunk, or something involving sex. So wild! Bah! When you think of wild, try to think beyond sex and drugs and drinking. And then do the thing you think of.

It's fun to go to a really stupid concert and get really into the music; shouting and dancing and yelling. It's especially good if you've never even listened to the band before. This is how I had the time of my life at a Saves The Day concert. Metal concerts are good for this, probably better, even. Shouting lets it all out. Force yourself. It might feel uncomfortable or artificial at first, but eventually you'll realize that it's all about letting out aggression and anger and it's not really about the music or the people around you.

Also, nature is a good answer. Go into nature and it might scare you and put your life into perspective. I almost fell down the grand canyon once. I doubt I would have hit the bottom but I would have gotten hurt. I was 14 and it was enough to shake me out of my Classic Rock phase and stopped me from wanting to have sex with every cute boy I saw. You don't have to go to the biggest canyon you can find. You can just go to a ravine. It doesn't have to be naturally formed. Sometimes even stray dogs will be enough.

This is my advice. Rock concerts and stray dogs. It's worked for me my whole life until I attempted suicide last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
my heart was made of diarrhea

Last edited by Nuzzolese : 11-05-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:57 PM
street legal

Um. Everything but that last sentence...

I can never tell when you are fucking with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
wake me up before jabumbo
jabumbohemian rhapsody
lolkats the way ah-ah-ah-ah i like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickill View Post
Eyes Without A Faz
Bob-A O'Riley
If Looks Could kll

Old 11-05-2009, 02:14 PM
applies gold bond daily

bite the head off of a bat

Quote:
People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot.

Old 11-05-2009, 03:44 PM
same old

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter View Post

I can never tell when you are fucking with me.
I guess you have to decide whether or not that makes a difference. Do you think I would put all the effort into a post like that if I didn't mean most of it?

Quote:

Old 11-05-2009, 03:46 PM
same old

I really like this thread because you sound like a nice person who means well in life. And I can relate to eating too much. Not the way Dorothy ate too much, and was still happy in life as if it didn't make her feel self-conscious. You eat too much and get upset by it, like me.

Quote:

Old 11-05-2009, 09:39 PM
just here for the .gifs

I think Nuzz put some solid advice in here. Remember to wear shoes with some grip though, no matter what adventure you choose. OKOK?

also, Nuzz, I only get self-conscious about eating too much food that is unhealthy. I was eating red curry with vegetables...ooh, I guess it had white rice. Still, pretty healthy overall. If I was eating like a triple cheeseburger, I wouldn't have bragged about it, I'd have quietly shamed myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.