Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Non-Beastie Boys > Beastie-Free General Discussion

Old 12-10-2010, 05:16 PM
How It Is

Default Re: English Premier League 2010/2011

Newcastle are mental. Best of luck to them.

Also, Patrice Evra is a gobby cunt.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Battletoad

This won't last. We'll finish 3rd. I love my team but in the end I don't think we will stay atop the league.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:38 AM
give me head till im dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanSpam View Post
This won't last. We'll finish 3rd. I love my team but in the end I don't think we will stay atop the league.
for true.

your squad is a mighty quality training center tho.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Judge Mental

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosta View Post
Newcastle are mental. Best of luck to them.

Also, Patrice Evra is a gobby cunt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanSpam View Post
i'm not making any predictions until after december.

there is a school of thought that you never slag off the opposition before a game. its easy motivation but at the same time its a bit of pressure on arsenal to prove him wrong but i cant see fergie approving.

Quote:
give it time, we will go in wonderous directions. mainly calling people cunts.

www.beastiemixes.com/Guy Incognito

Old 12-11-2010, 01:12 PM

It's gonna be sweet for wenger if they beat you tomorrow. honestly, i just want it to be as good a game as it ought to be.

Laurence Wells Music

Old 12-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Judge Mental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetary View Post
It's gonna be sweet for wenger if they beat you tomorrow. honestly, i just want it to be as good a game as it ought to be.
if they beat us tomorrow i will be well impressed as its on monday night luv.

Quote:

Old 12-11-2010, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
if they beat us tomorrow i will be well impressed as its on monday night luv.
monday night football.... wank

Laurence Wells Music

Old 12-12-2010, 04:47 AM
Judge Mental

its nice to watch a big game in the evening. Its utd v arsenal doesnt matter what day it is, its a massive game

Quote:

Old 12-12-2010, 08:32 AM

soon there'll be a game every day of the week

Laurence Wells Music

Old 12-12-2010, 09:45 AM

YES! fuck birmingham.

so nice to beat them, especially with 11 first team players injured.

first clean sheet of the season too so hopefully we can kick on now

Laurence Wells Music

Old 12-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Judge Mental

hey. 1-0.

We werent brilliant but arsenal were shit.

I have been of opinion for quite a while that clichy isnt good enough. There i said it.
he was unlucky with the pen tho, bit harsh that.

top of the league

Quote:

Old 12-14-2010, 12:56 PM
totally rules.

yeah, Arsenal didn't create very much. credit to Man Utd though I suppose. really shut the game down.

we're still basically missing 3 of our top 4 players so I'm somewhat content that we made it at least competitive.

Clichy hasn't been up to his previously high standards. for a while there I thought he was the top left back in the league, now though it seems like another problem position for Arsenal. Arshavin was awful again last night. passing and shooting were poor and he lost possession countless times. He might be more effective as an impact player, coming on late when the opposition is tiring because this season he's been average at best in the starting eleven.

MIKE D'S HAIR!!!

Old 12-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Judge Mental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drederick Tatum View Post
yeah, Arsenal didn't create very much. credit to Man Utd though I suppose. really shut the game down.

we're still basically missing 3 of our top 4 players so I'm somewhat content that we made it at least competitive.

Clichy hasn't been up to his previously high standards. for a while there I thought he was the top left back in the league, now though it seems like another problem position for Arsenal. Arshavin was awful again last night. passing and shooting were poor and he lost possession countless times. He might be more effective as an impact player, coming on late when the opposition is tiring because this season he's been average at best in the starting eleven.
the problem with a player like arshavin is just when everyone has had enough of him and written him off, he'll turn up in a big game and do something spectacular. I thought that was going to be last night. Its such a shame cos he has bags of ability but he just looks like he cant be arsed at all.

Quote:

Old 12-14-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:

i think he just needs to go to a quality team. he just wanted to leave russia and that is why he agreed to go to arsenal but i dont think he ever wanted to be at arsenal. they are not a big enough club for him and they dont win anything.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Judge Mental

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkyourprez View Post
i think he just needs to go to a quality team. he just wanted to leave russia and that is why he agreed to go to arsenal but i dont think he ever wanted to be at arsenal. they are not a big enough club for him and they dont win anything.
but he has to prove himself at arsenal before a bigger team (not that many about, a few but not loads more) will take the risk. IF he aint doing it at arsenal regularly then someone like mourinho or whoever wont want to gamble. If he's moody and not putting it in because he thinks he's better than that then thats not going to go down well with the top top managers. IF Arsenal win something and he is instrumental in that then he might have a chance of a bigger move. Plus Not many teams have got the same CL pedigree as arsenal of late. there or therabouts last few seasons. Its not like he is stuck in the wilderness

PS he's too young to go to AC

Quote:

Old 12-14-2010, 05:25 PM
totally rules.

Quote:
feeble as always. let the adults talk.

To say Arsenal aren't a big enough club is absurd. they're second in the Premier League, which isn't some washed-up competition where players threaten to go on strike because conditions are so poor.

guy, I think Arshavin needs to spend less time trying to be a playmaker and focus on the one thing he does excel at which is finishing. against Man Utd Chamakh was isolated for most of the game and when Arsenal did get the ball into forward positions he was alone in the box. Arshavin should've been trying to present a threat alongside him. Instead he's out at the top of the penalty area, getting knocked off the ball by Carrick and Fletcher.

MIKE D'S HAIR!!!

Old 12-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Judge Mental

Quote:

To say Arsenal aren't a big enough club is absurd. they're second in the Premier League, which isn't some washed-up competition where players threaten to go on strike because conditions are so poor.

guy, I think Arshavin needs to spend less time trying to be a playmaker and focus on the one thing he does excel at which is finishing. against Man Utd Chamakh was isolated for most of the game and when Arsenal did get the ball into forward positions he was alone in the box. Arshavin should've been trying to present a threat alongside him. Instead he's out at the top of the penalty area, getting knocked off the ball by Carrick and Fletcher.
but we played 5 in the middle so it was hard for anyone to support him. fergie got tactics bang on.

he pulls all the strings for Russia so he should be able to do it fir you lot. i think its more that he isnt number one. never will be at the arse and i think if he was number one somewhere he would be more confident but i can only see that happening at a smaller club

Quote:

Old 12-14-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:

boy please. hes just got bigger ambitions than what a training academy can give him. non existent on the european stage and the occasion english league cup just aint cuttin it.

possibly in a few years arshavin can head to milan and win CL title or two.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:30 AM

Quote:
boy please. hes just got bigger ambitions than what a training academy can give him. non existent on the european stage and the occasion english league cup just aint cuttin it.

possibly in a few years arshavin can head to milan and win CL title or two.
I wish you'd get over milan. They aren't as good as they used to be, you should accept it. It's not a place that the world's best players are currently massively interested in. and even if they were i'd say it would be largely down to the fact that they get to live in milan.

Laurence Wells Music

Old 12-15-2010, 08:15 AM
Judge Mental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetary View Post
I wish you'd get over milan. They aren't as good as they used to be, you should accept it. It's not a place that the world's best players are currently massively interested in. and even if they were i'd say it would be largely down to the fact that they get to live in milan.
hahaha

its true man, i wouldnt say that on current form there isnt much to choose between milan and arsenal

Quote:

Old 12-15-2010, 09:47 AM

Quote:
hahaha

its true man, i wouldnt say that on current form there isnt much to choose between milan and arsenal
not every team can be the best team in the world year in and year out. look at real madrid a couple years ago, barca in the early 2000s, liverpool now.

milan is still a good team tho, and they have some very entertaining players.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Judge Mental

Quote:
not every team can be the best team in the world year in and year out. look at real madrid a couple years ago, barca in the early 2000s, liverpool now.

milan is still a good team tho, and they have some very entertaining players.
now you are going round in circles saying that arsenal arent as big as ac and yet now you are saying that its cyclical. make your mind up

you need to be less milancentric luv. I have managed plenty of posts talking about other clubs than the one i support. Whilst its commendable you love your team they shouldnt enter EVERY FUCKING CONVERSATION ANYBODY HAS IN THIS THREAD.

Quote:

Old 12-15-2010, 02:52 PM

Quote:
now you are going round in circles saying that arsenal arent as big as ac and yet now you are saying that its cyclical. make your mind up

you need to be less milancentric luv. I have managed plenty of posts talking about other clubs than the one i support. Whilst its commendable you love your team they shouldnt enter EVERY FUCKING CONVERSATION ANYBODY HAS IN THIS THREAD.
you dopes bring them into the conversation every other post with the retirement home pot shots.

its cyclical no doubt, but arsenal have never really gotten to the highest highs of that cycle.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:02 AM
How It Is

there's basically no point in reading anything checkyourprez has to say in this thread.

anyways, yeah, Arshavin wrecks my head. As stated, he will do nothing for ages, then when you write him off he'll do his magic. But I don't think it's enough. We should sell him.

Clichy is also a huge problem. I really like him. He's the last Invincible, but he's gone completely off the tracks. I would be relatively comfortable because of Gibbs,but I fear Gibbs is a perma-crock.

Not to make excuses, but as Drederick said, we are not at full strength, yet we are still in with a fighting chance.

But on MOnday, we were very poor, but more importantly, United were very good. They shut us down.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Gumbercules?

David Brent... sorry... Ian Holloway, on the 2022 Qatar World Cup

TurdBerglar: no one says fanny pack

Bob: i call it a minge sack

Old 12-18-2010, 05:08 AM
Smart

Arrow Re: English Premier League 2010/2011

I don't get where the Brent analogy comes from... Holloway is one of the most honest, insightful managers in the Premiership, while at the same time being the most entertaining. I find his interviews hilarious but at the same time wish that some of the bigger managers had the balls to say the shit he says. Of course, that's why he gets away with it, but that's beside the point. He is saying in no uncertain terms that Fifa is a rotten apple when it comes to corruption and that the whole Qatar farce totally devalues the sense of community that is supposed to surround a World Cup.

Plus he is a proper Bristolian lad, and you can't argue with that.

I'm going off, getting paid and I don't ask why

Old 12-18-2010, 07:26 AM

i dont see anything wrong with russia and quatar getting the world cups.

i would have much rather seen england and or the united states get them, as i defiantly would have went to the one in the US and probably in england.

but its good for the sport. certain countries/regions shouldn't have a monopoly on hosting the world (key word here) cup.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:45 AM
repeat

Yeah but say if you went to the Quatar world cup to watch Italy play you wouldn't be able to get some guy drunk and then bum him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by some korean pirate View Post
13 multilateral atomic arms reduction.

Old 12-18-2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo View Post
Yeah but say if you went to the Quatar world cup to watch Italy play you wouldn't be able to get some guy drunk and then bum him.
yea, that doesn't bother me.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:52 PM
repeat

I'm glad you're ok with the strict no alcohol, homosexual stuff then lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by some korean pirate View Post
13 multilateral atomic arms reduction.