Old 09-25-2018, 03:07 PM
Online Since 1999

Default Re: Book Tour

I'm quite sure there will be more tickets available for the general sale or, if they really went all-sold-out, they will include more cities and/or dates.

who knows, maybe they didn't expect such a hype

beastiemixes.com

Old 09-25-2018, 03:57 PM

Arrow Re: Book Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uru-Nitro View Post
I'm quite sure there will be more tickets available for the general sale or, if they really went all-sold-out, they will include more cities and/or dates.

who knows, maybe they didn't expect such a hype
If the events get too big it would probably ruin the vibe but it would be cool if they added more dates and cities.
Old 09-25-2018, 05:06 PM
crazy sniffable

ticketmaster is lockin me out, but a friend says today was artist presale, tomorrow is ticketmaster presale, and friday is official presale. does this sound right? so tomorrow i can still shoot for a preemptive purchase, no? and if so, where do i find code for that?

i dont know why ticketmaster is fuckin with me. any help/clarification appreciated

it's just 2 wheels and me, the wind in eyes...

Old 09-26-2018, 06:19 AM
Never-Nude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother McDuff View Post
ticketmaster is lockin me out, but a friend says today was artist presale, tomorrow is ticketmaster presale, and friday is official presale. does this sound right? so tomorrow i can still shoot for a preemptive purchase, no? and if so, where do i find code for that?

i dont know why ticketmaster is fuckin with me. any help/clarification appreciated
I'd say that's right. Ticketmaster was locking me out at first too, saying there weren't any tickets. I tried another browser and then I was able to get in, but kept losing tickets. Eventually I was able to get 2 tickets. The system is really finicky. I'm sure you'll be able to get tickets today or Friday, when they go on general sale. I don't have another code, but if I hear of anything I'll let you know. Good luck!

The proof is in the puddin'