Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2010, 12:01 AM
good reactions, etc?

Default this is stupid

remember that girl i had that handful of dates with about 7 or 8 months ago that there was that big thread about? i went to the movies with some friends last night and on the way out i saw her, with what i assume was a date. whoever he was he was better looking than me anyway

and it's stupid and i feel stupid but i kind of can't get the sight out of my head at the moment. i was over it, i had her completely out of my head and all but now i guess she's back in it for a little while.

i mean it shouldn't be unexpected. of course she'll be dating other people. she probably was while we were dating, as short a time as that was. she's probably even fucking him, probably other hims as well, that's what people do, normal people i mean. i just kind of liked it better when i wasn't thinking about it

i wish i didn't feel bad about it because i feel like it's a stupid thing to feel bad about, but i do, and i also feel bad about feeling bad about it so that doesn't help. i just want to complain about it on the internet for a little

at least i didn't see it until after the movie. inception was very good

i wish i could have gotten used to all this silly dating crap in high school like everyone else. i picked the wrong week to stop drinking