Old 05-04-2005, 02:08 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroppinScience
30 years ago we'd all be savaged for hassling g-mile and calling him "nigger" because he's black.

Now in today's age, we're getting hassled because we think g-mile is a cool guy and so on and so forth.

You really can't win, huh?

true, damn if we do damnned if we dont, but at least your not one them fools whose in the dark bout what happens in the world

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan

Old 05-04-2005, 02:10 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Quote:
Don't forget that hardnox is also half-black like GEA.

He doesn't really post anymore, but there was a guy named Mic-Logic who is also part black (mixed with white and Asian).

I think if we were to add up the entire blackness of this forum, we'd probably get 2.25 people or so.

yep Mic-Logic and Hardnox are cool with me too, and both of those brothas had some good thoughts they posted. I guess its just the fact Im most "seen" out of all of them I get the most shit, I aint the leader of blackness on this forum by choice.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-04-2005, 02:11 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimm
Yo GMile !!!!

thanks dogg!

faceless no longer

peace,

welcome playa sick pictures indeed

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-04-2005, 02:13 PM
alexandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye
dude seriously, stop with the freaking spacing.
while you're at it, can you tell cj hood to use some space instead of twenty dots between his words?
Old 05-04-2005, 02:17 PM
alexandra

and i thought he was twelve. he's actually a father...
Old 05-04-2005, 02:22 PM
so

Quote:
Don't forget that hardnox is also half-black like GEA.

He doesn't really post anymore, but there was a guy named Mic-Logic who is also part black (mixed with white and Asian).

I think if we were to add up the entire blackness of this forum, we'd probably get 2.25 people or so.
what's your point?

anyway... on reflection... all i was saying was that g~mile seems to be exempt from the usual bitching around here, and i wondered why. i made that post early this morning, and i probably shouldn't have posted my blurred early morning thoughts.

i don't live in america where everyone is far more racially segregated... i live in brixton, london, which is kind of like a more peaceful Watts area... and the only time i have experienced crime is at the hands of a hooded white boy who mugged me for my mobile phone last year. so now, everytime i see a hooded youth (yeah, i'm old) approach me i freeze, be he black or white. my friend and her four-year-old girl were mugged at knifepoint by a sixteen yr old girl the other week... i'm assuming she was white actually, because of the scary white trash that live around here... but i didn't ask.

the only experience i have of what it's like to be black in england is second hand. my friend told me how she would get asked to show extra ID when she was making a purchase over £50. another told me how she and her mates always got pulled over by the police for no reason other than that they were black.

i'm sorry i caused you offence about your racial origins g~mile, but Hell boy, you sure do like to toot your horn! surely you can take a little ribbing... which is all that that Mac guy was really doing in the first place?

anyway, i'm really sorry and don't want you to think i'm some stupid white bitch
Old 05-04-2005, 02:29 PM
so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echewta
The kid next to English Cosmo is totally going to work for the government.
like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodmrbrodie!
is that in beaconsfield?
why yes, it is! it's beaconscott... i bet you went there as a kid... and i bet you still do!

this is after i told him to stop pulling that face!
Old 05-04-2005, 02:29 PM
Bill Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusvenus123
it's true... he does get away with a lot...

Well don't ever day Knucks will let g-mile get away with posting those shirtless pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echewta View Post
Bob is laying pipe. Thats about it.

Old 05-04-2005, 02:31 PM
so

Thumbs up Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles
Well don't ever day Knucks will let g-mile get away with posting those shirtless pics...

i love you knucks!
Old 05-04-2005, 02:37 PM
!?

Quote:
i bet you went there as a kid... and i bet you still do![/IMG]
sure did. not so much now though. sadly. last time i went i spent most of my time rescuing my friend's rampaging three year old, NOT chasing the trains. :(

they got the steely dan t-shirt...

Old 05-04-2005, 02:38 PM
Campus Fuckface

Quote:
what's your point?(
Just merely pointing out other members who happen to be black. That's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do

Old 05-04-2005, 02:54 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Quote:
what's your point?

anyway... on reflection... all i was saying was that g~mile seems to be exempt from the usual bitching around here, and i wondered why. i made that post early this morning, and i probably shouldn't have posted my blurred early morning thoughts.

i don't live in america where everyone is far more racially segregated... i live in brixton, london, which is kind of like a more peaceful Watts area... and the only time i have experienced crime is at the hands of a hooded white boy who mugged me for my mobile phone last year. so now, everytime i see a hooded youth (yeah, i'm old) approach me i freeze, be he black or white. my friend and her four-year-old girl were mugged at knifepoint by a sixteen yr old girl the other week... i'm assuming she was white actually, because of the scary white trash that live around here... but i didn't ask.

the only experience i have of what it's like to be black in england is second hand. my friend told me how she would get asked to show extra ID when she was making a purchase over £50. another told me how she and her mates always got pulled over by the police for no reason other than that they were black.

i'm sorry i caused you offence about your racial origins g~mile, but Hell boy, you sure do like to toot your horn! surely you can take a little ribbing... which is all that that Mac guy was really doing in the first place?

anyway, i'm really sorry and don't want you to think i'm some stupid white bitch
not at all, I just get tired of all this talk and tooting my own horn isnt any diffrent from what people do by posting their pics (look at me type of deal). You are a cool person and you know Im cool with you, that MCmac just choose his words wrong, the whole shit started just cuz I said I know Im sexxxy as a joke, even said at least decent lookin just so people like him would know I was playin shit. Hey its better to be in the spotlight then in the background, and as a wannabe leader (people who know me know what Im bout) Im used to it

Thanks for that post though that was a very beautiful mature thing to do whcih we obviosuly is missing in some of these people on here

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-04-2005, 02:55 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA holy shit holy shit holy shit.........thats going on my webpage!!!!your a damn fool for this

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-04-2005, 02:56 PM
Battletoad

Quote:

Wikid
Old 05-04-2005, 02:57 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Im laughing so hard Im cryin OMG and Im at school too>!!!

That might end up going on my album

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Battletoad

would you do her?
Old 05-04-2005, 03:04 PM
Bill Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye
you people are so lame with your quoting.........argh.........
C'mon, I think this one is worth quoting a few times.

Quote:
Bob is laying pipe. Thats about it.

Old 05-04-2005, 03:05 PM
so

Quote:
Just merely pointing out other members who happen to be black. That's all.
ok. i'll let you off... just this once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-mile7
Thanks for that post though that was a very beautiful mature thing to do whcih we obviosuly is missing in some of these people on here
*hug*

thegoodmrbrodie!: awww
Old 05-04-2005, 05:45 PM
Captain Obvious!

Default Venus, Cosmo is growing up well. Great pics!

Quote:
C'mon, I think this one is worth quoting a few times.
I agree.
Quote:
Plus, it's sure shots. All post should have pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by overheard at the dinner table
You mean there is no recess in 6th grade!?

Old 05-04-2005, 06:23 PM
for your health

Quote:

fuckin-funny-as-fuck!

Quote:
I've never been nor do I ever want to go to a party where dude takes his shirt off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipDipDive View Post
I'm known to compliment a nice beard and I definitely have boobs and a vagina.

Old 05-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Campus Fuckface

I think Skye is right. There needs to be:

BBMB Romance Novels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do

Old 05-04-2005, 07:21 PM
smesharik

Arrow im supposed to be writing about darwinism and morality and stuff. not photoshopping!

thank you for your honesty now fuck off and die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul jones View Post
Anything that covers up tits must be bad

Old 05-04-2005, 07:31 PM
lit

aaaand its rhythm nation pauli haha

dont study keep photoshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickill
i enjoy driving my compound of electropositive elements
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuzzolese
But where do they belong anyway?
my imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems

Old 05-05-2005, 01:53 AM
so whatcha sayin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-mile7
I think you look into things a little too much.....

first off a million pictures is quite the statement(when my photo count,not post count, isnt even over 70 or so on here about every other month or so), futhermore the whole point of this thread is to post pictures of ones self, if I decide to post alot then so be it, if I decide one or two then whatever, if you dont want to see them you can do one of two things:

1.put me on ignore which I really dont care thus the statement "who are you?" to me comes to play

2. just dont pay no attention to them

do I get away with alot? I cant really say I do...I mean Im not breaking any forum rules or anything, so how can I get away with alot, if its all legal? Wrap your lil brain round that. if you had any clue bout me, which you dont, you would know that the reason more people talk to me and comment me (more then you I figure) is not just cuz Im black, but because Im actaul one of the few guys on here that doesnt try and talk shit and is pretty cool(thats the truth too). If I was fucking dick and said (this is just hypotheical not true) fuck whitey/beatie boys or came off as an asshole with sarcasm and trying to start arguments of Im right and you wrong type of shit I wouldnt be on here, I'd be labeled another ABMS case (angry black man Syndrome) and people would call for my banning ASAP. To assume cuz Im black I get away with it is a small minded thought influneced by the fact that all of a sudden its cool to be black, its cool to be rasta and you just cant stand it(because you cant stand the so called wigger).

You and others like you have no idea about race, how could you? I mean you arent in my shoes, but then again Im not in yours but Im almost postive I know a tad bit more then you do on this.

your stupid assumptions that everyone treats me special just because Im black is flawed. How do you know that? Wheres your evidence/proof? Have you talked to everyone who comments or talks to me to see if its cuz Im black they talk to me on and off the board(yes off the board as well smart guy).Exactly just what I thought. your just talking out your ass thinking just cuz he's a black man he getting love from the white people, so what are you saying bout your race with that statement? Or the people on this board.

Also to your million pictures point...you say I get away with it being half clothed whatever cuz Im black, when in truth you could say the same thing(millions of pics) bout some of the girls who post alot of pictures in this thread, but of course you have no complaints about that do you?Of course not that would make your lil foreskin dumb ass look gay on here wouldnt it? I mean you say I get away with alot but come on I see plenty, fucking plenty, of people make threads about SEX in the free forum, you've never once heard me talk bout myself in that nature, or even start a thread like that out of respect for some who might find it offesnive. all my comments have been half-ass bout myself, so who gets away with what thats the question.

I dont think I should have to explain myself, but when you make it out as a race thing then your just displaying the purest form of ignorance my friend. But hey, why would I stop posting a bunch of pictures just because your upset, or a few other dudes on here are. I really could give less then two scoops of shit about your feelings or how outraged you feel. Its obvious you dont know shit bout black history to know that white people jockin black people is a postive, not a negative like your trying to paint it. And sadly that the problem with both our races, we dont know enough about the past.
this fucking sucks coz i had a reply and shit and it had quotes and everything but then my comp froze and now i cant type it all again but i will make a summery:

first of all seriously what made you feel that you had to fucking explaine yourself and make a long ass fucking post? i was just trying to make a point that even if you don't see it , it happens. People treat you like your black and talk to you all black and shit when i think they should just treat you like everyone else but it seems you are ok with that so its fine.
Quote:
first off a million pictures is quite the statement(when my photo count,not post count, isnt even over 70 or so on here about every other month or so),
you are kidding right? you dumbass it was a bloddy obviouse egzageration(speeeling) and you actually thought i was seriouse? even 70 is still

Quote:
do I get away with alot? I cant really say I do...I mean Im not breaking any forum rules or anything, so how can I get away with alot, if its all legal? Wrap your lil brain round that.
another idiot takin shit the wrong way thing to say. I obviously ment get away with it as in you dont get bagged about it.
and irelivant fact:small brains are smarter...anyway...
Quote:
I mean you say I get away with alot but come on I see plenty, fucking plenty, of people make threads about SEX in the free forum
are you kiddin sex???OMG SEX!!! i just cant bieleve it... (sarcasm)

anyway..dw

and btw i have had a few people say to me "gmile is alright but hes pretty uphimself" and all you people saying how cool he is and shit just adds to the cocky barstards high self of steem...which isnt bag just sayin...
fuck i cant be botherd but just dont take it so seriously i hope you can sleep tonight sexy boy

stick it to the stick man
yum

Old 05-05-2005, 06:51 AM

Default Re: im supposed to be writing about darwinism and morality and stuff. not photoshopping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauli

Artsy fartsy!
Old 05-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Is that Kylie Minogue?
Old 05-05-2005, 10:52 AM
All Eyez On Me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcmac
this fucking sucks coz i had a reply and shit and it had quotes and everything but then my comp froze and now i cant type it all again but i will make a summery:

first of all seriously what made you feel that you had to fucking explaine yourself and make a long ass fucking post? i was just trying to make a point that even if you don't see it , it happens. People treat you like your black and talk to you all black and shit when i think they should just treat you like everyone else but it seems you are ok with that so its fine.

you are kidding right? you dumbass it was a bloddy obviouse egzageration(speeeling) and you actually thought i was seriouse? even 70 is still

another idiot takin shit the wrong way thing to say. I obviously ment get away with it as in you dont get bagged about it.
and irelivant fact:small brains are smarter...anyway...

are you kiddin sex???OMG SEX!!! i just cant bieleve it... (sarcasm)

anyway..dw

and btw i have had a few people say to me "gmile is alright but hes pretty uphimself" and all you people saying how cool he is and shit just adds to the cocky barstards high self of steem...which isnt bag just sayin...
fuck i cant be botherd but just dont take it so seriously i hope you can sleep tonight sexy boy

your whole post is one big contridiction

damn right Im cocky, Im VAIN AS HELL, I cant walk past a mirror without being "damn"!, if cocky means knowing who I am and being at ease with myself, then sure why not playa. That whole "gmile is pretty what not" how bout those people get some guts and not be all anaymious bout it. whatever your post has been noted. You contridict yourself in this whole post. But whatever...... High Self Esteem, last time I checked, was considered a good thing. Oh well, its always nice to be ignorant on the internet isnt ol' chap. And dont worry I "sleep" good everynight, funny thing is you got on me for explaining myself but yet did the same thing (with a lil more cursing and bitching I might say). Its over, if you feel like this needs to be debated anymore might I suggest not starting something in sure shots (meant for pictures) and do it in the apporiate thread.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-05-2005, 10:56 AM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: im supposed to be writing about darwinism and morality and stuff. not photoshopping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauli

domatirx S&M all the way nice pic

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-05-2005, 10:56 AM
crunchy

why do you two bother to keep replying to each others bickering? why bother? if its that necessary, why not take it to a pm? are you trying to prove something? i dont get it.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:07 AM
Devil's Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceygirl
why do you two bother to keep replying to each others bickering? why bother? if its that necessary, why not take it to a pm? are you trying to prove something? i dont get it.
yeah pretty soon we'll have to call this the "Dysfunctional Family Album"

Cookiepuss

('vajina')

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Padster View Post

Remember, women are more than just a pair of tits and you have to capture the mind before you can take that ass hostage.