Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Non-Beastie Boys > General Political Discussion

Old 04-28-2007, 09:51 AM
Papillon butinant

Default Re: The Global Warming Swindle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdrop
think about CO2 being the byproduct, not the cause.

HUmm, that is a weird saying, human activities created more CO2, therefore, warming up the planet, but maybe you are true in that co2 is in response to our crazy lifestyle, so the cause of this warming up is our stupid capitalism world and his mode of production, is that what you meant?

Anyway, listen to this, i will be quite scientific with my next sentence: If you fart steady in a room or a big balloon, eventually you will raise the toxicity of the air quite rapidly and anybody who will breath and live in that space will eventually be quite sick and die. So let transpose this super scientific analogy into the planet earth, we fart co2 and others toxic gases with our industries, energy production-consumption. Well, it is not hard to see that it will eventually have a negative impact on the ecosystem of this planet and fuck all the nature equilibrium.

And tell me, what is real science ? you seem to be very critic of people believing in global warming but you seem quite a fan of science!!! Don't you know that science has not heart and she his the left arm of this capitalism world?! So , therefore, debunking global warming because it does not help big company to continue on their journey of capital augmentation and pollution, so if global warming is just a scam, then no need to care about that problem and be more irresponsible. Maybe...

Global warming is happening , and the cause are human and nature(sun).

Point. The end.

Oh and Dropping, why do you write united states of Canada??
That is quite like a huge offense to us, canadian, i think anyway!!

All i want to say is that I love trees.

Last edited by fucktopgirl : 04-28-2007 at 09:54 AM.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:15 PM
Campus Fuckface

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucktopgirl
Oh and Dropping, why do you write united states of Canada??
That is quite like a huge offense to us, canadian, i think anyway!!
Vous, une québecoise, êtes une canadienne maintenant? Je me souviens que vous vous disant êtes une séparatiste. Interessant.

Anyways, the "United States of Canada" was a catchphrase right after the 2004 election, where an internet joke surfaced with a new map of North America: all the "red" states are called "Jesusland" and all of Canada and the "blue" states became the "United States of Canada." So calm down, willya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do

Last edited by DroppinScience : 04-28-2007 at 01:19 PM.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:37 PM
Papillon butinant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroppinScience
Vous, une québecoise, êtes une canadienne maintenant? Je me souviens que vous vous disant êtes une séparatiste. Interessant.
Hummm, je suis québécoise, oui , mais je suis aussi une Canadienne. I am not really a separatist, in one way , yes, but really, i think we should care more about the environment and not being invade by the USA. So we should put our force together all trough Canada.

Quote:
Anyways, the "United States of Canada" was a catchphrase right after the 2004 election, where an internet joke surfaced with a new map of North America: all the "red" states are called "Jesusland" and all of Canada and the "blue" states became the "United States of Canada." So calm down, willya?

I see, i will come down then!!

All i want to say is that I love trees.

Old 04-28-2007, 02:03 PM
Peace & Love

The current political climate in the USA is not unlike a fart when it comes to the environment.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXKLqVCz8SA
I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]

Old 04-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Campus Fuckface

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucktopgirl
Hummm, je suis québécoise, oui , mais je suis aussi une Canadienne. I am not really a separatist, in one way , yes, but really, i think we should care more about the environment and not being invade by the USA. So we should put our force together all trough Canada.
Look, I know you enjoy the bong and you're into conspiracy type-stuff, but the War of 1812 is so... well, 1812. Canada's not getting an American invasion. Even if that happens, I'm sure they'll be greeted as liberators and we'll give them maple syrup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do

Old 04-30-2007, 05:39 PM
you fucking lemmings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahwho
Prove it. Show me where they made a misstep. Do you not understand the difference? Calling bullshit on an extremely objective scientific POV is very odd. .
the documentary i posted does prove it...with exrusiating detail.

but you won't watch it.

i can't help you.

shit 99% of you already sold out to your new religion.
enjoy your fad while it lasts.

as with all things like this *Y2K, global cooling, the killer bees*....reality and REAL science will prevail.

and yes, droppin i am very busy with life in general now....
while I am still very passionate about social issues...i have far less time or interest in battling about it on a message board....when it falls on 99% deaf ears.

sorry to disrupt your circly jerk, boys.

ahh...right back to 2004....right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuzz
...to stretch your capacity for compassion for other people? Then again, I don't think you value that very highly. Not as highly as telling it like it is.
-----
Qdrop HipHop Mix

Old 04-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Peace & Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdrop
the documentary i posted does prove it...with exrusiating detail.

but you won't watch it.

i can't help you.

shit 99% of you already sold out to your new religion.
enjoy your fad while it lasts.

as with all things like this *Y2K, global cooling, the killer bees*....reality and REAL science will prevail.
and yes, droppin i am very busy with life in general now....
while I am still very passionate about social issues...i have far less time or interest in battling about it on a message board....when it falls on 99% deaf ears.

sorry to disrupt your circly jerk, boys.

Fuck that documentary, I am not going to watch it, I didn't watch the highly touted An Inconvenient Truth either. Show me some debatable science, not speaking points on a film. I could easily just write a bunch of horseshit about what I believe to be a reason to believe the current unprecedented Rapid Rise in temperature and just hope you'll bite on that bullshit.

Here is something I'm sure you understand readily, I am way less passionate about convincing you that humans are causing "Global Warming" than you are of convincing me it is all a swindle. Both of these movies are propaganda to some degree I am sure of that, even without seeing either one I have enough of an education to sort out what is really going on.

One of the ugliest scenarios mankind can playout is not being prudent with our environment.

What if carbon cycling science is wrong after a Global response? What is the worst case scenario? Regulation, taxes, higher energy bills, more economical transportation and sacrifice.

What if the science on carbon cycling is correct and we do nothing? I suspect the damage will go way beyond regulation, taxes, higher energy bills and sacrifice.

It will destroy the population and planet as we know it today.

So Durkin and his ilk had better get with it and prove the science wrong, because the generation growing up right now is being spoon fed "Global Warming".

He does need to answer a few questions before I watch this documentary, such as the arbitrary changes to graphs and facts used in the film?

The detail you talk about has been manipulated as you very well know if you've read anything I've posted.

I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]

Old 05-03-2007, 11:05 AM
my zodiac sign is scorpio

so....

anyone watch race to zero point??

or... it doesn't include sounding really intelligent on a MB, and so it's not worth ya time?

www.myspace.com/geometri

Old 05-03-2007, 11:40 AM
my zodiac sign is scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroppinScience
Anything Qdrop AND Carlos side against... well, I just gotta be for it. That's enough for me. Pass me the green Kool-Aid.

lol... i know i'm just such a fucking rebel.... or was it retard

seriously i didn't say i was either side - i just stated that the scientific evidence presented in the g.w.s was good science based on independent scientific studies... and that this CO2 hype is a smoke screen ('scuse the pun)....

but i also made it abundently clear we need to totally re-think how we interact with our planet, and where we get our energy from..

the 2 positions a not mutually exclusive, as the media would like you to believe!!

www.myspace.com/geometri

Old 05-03-2007, 09:01 PM
Peace & Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos
lol... i know i'm just such a fucking rebel.... or was it retard

seriously i didn't say i was either side - i just stated that the scientific evidence presented in the g.w.s was good science based on independent scientific studies... and that this CO2 hype is a smoke screen ('scuse the pun)....

but i also made it abundently clear we need to totally re-think how we interact with our planet, and where we get our energy from..

the 2 positions a not mutually exclusive, as the media would like you to believe!!
C02 hype is a smoke screen? You do not have the slightest clue what of what your saying. Do you actually walk around spouting bullshit like this in real life?

Carbon Cycling is a real fact. CO2e is real. If a person can wrap their mind around these two facts, then read with objectivity the conclusions of the overwhelming majority of scientists alive on planet earth, perhaps then we could move forward with finding a solution to this tragedy. The brighter owners of brains have started trying to find ways to solve the CO2 cycling quandary, the lesser minds are still debating the simple fact of CO2e and if it is real or not.

You also say we need to totally re-think how we interact with our planet, and where we get our energy from.. ...why? Why would you care at all about how we interact with this planet? What is your timetable? Since carbon cycling is bullshit (in your mind) WTF would be the reason to find new energy? Obviously the environment isn't the priority. Because the real evidence escaped you, you spotted something that said "Swindle" on it and grasped it.

I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]

Last edited by yeahwho : 05-03-2007 at 09:03 PM.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:14 PM
Peace & Love

All of the arguments, all of the pseudo science debates, all of the SUV sales, all of the wars, all of the "God's Master Plan", all of the hack job total bullshit documentaries with stupid used up 70's titles are not going to change a fucking thing.

This shit is very real, we are warming, rapidly.

Now even King George is realizing the political fallout of his ass backwards policy on Carbon Cycling, the debate is becoming a little bit sillier. Because really if you think about it, it's like debating whether Friday follows Thursday.

Global Warming is real.

Recognize.

The only thing I cannot figure out is how a very large portion of people can fight something so inherently dangerous to their lives, yet the solution is actually much healthier than the ignorance of denial.

I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]

Old 05-31-2007, 09:32 PM
MCA 1964 - 2012

personally I think bush is just pulling some "political theater", building up a platform that might sway votes for the future repub candidates

talk about a flipflopper

anyways, warming is becoming quite apparent regardless if it is influenced by man or natural, we'll still pay the price either way

Just because you have one doesn't mean you have to be one