Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Beastie Boys > General Beastie Boys Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-01-2018, 07:07 AM
Jiberish Jiberish is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 956
Default Danny Boy from HOP in the Shadrach video

http://http://www.feelnumb.com/2016/...ain-danny-boy/

Did we know this already? I'm sure I've listened to the band commentary, but I must have forgotten or it just didn't click.

While I'm here, the art director for the video and I have been following each other for years on Vimeo. She makes cool shit. https://vimeo.com/audri



message board

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-05-2018, 04:33 PM
YoungRemy's Avatar
YoungRemy YoungRemy is offline
NYC Brouhaha Division
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,668
Default Re: Danny Boy from HOP in the Shadrach video

I never knew the DB connection.
They screened this at the recent LA thing, Audri was there with the artistic team that worked on the video and they all talked about making the thing



Long Burn The Fire. Rest In Peace Adam.

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-06-2018, 07:46 AM
Jiberish Jiberish is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 956
Default Re: Danny Boy from HOP in the Shadrach video

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungRemy View Post
I never knew the DB connection.
They screened this at the recent LA thing, Audri was there with the artistic team that worked on the video and they all talked about making the thing

Oh that's awesome that they were there to talk about it. What was the "LA Thing" called? Would love to see video.



message board

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-06-2018, 10:42 PM
YoungRemy's Avatar
YoungRemy YoungRemy is offline
NYC Brouhaha Division
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,668
Default Re: Danny Boy from HOP in the Shadrach video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiberish View Post
Oh that's awesome that they were there to talk about it. What was the "LA Thing" called? Would love to see video.
It was the Oscilloscope retrospective anniversary + celebration of Yauch event.
The Shadrach part was not advertised as part of the program, and then they screened it, brought everyone out and they were talking about how the whole concept came together under Yauch. I don't know if there is video but part of the Shadrach panel discussion was transcribed below from the recap article.
http://moveablefest.com/oscilloscope...ch-filmmaking/

There was also this somewhat recent interview that I had never read, maybe you have seen it or not

http://www.beastiemania.com/intervie...rviewaudri.php



Long Burn The Fire. Rest In Peace Adam.

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-07-2018, 02:14 PM
Jiberish Jiberish is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 956
Default Re: Danny Boy from HOP in the Shadrach video

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungRemy View Post
It was the Oscilloscope retrospective anniversary + celebration of Yauch event.
The Shadrach part was not advertised as part of the program, and then they screened it, brought everyone out and they were talking about how the whole concept came together under Yauch. I don't know if there is video but part of the Shadrach panel discussion was transcribed below from the recap article.
http://moveablefest.com/oscilloscope...ch-filmmaking/

There was also this somewhat recent interview that I had never read, maybe you have seen it or not

http://www.beastiemania.com/intervie...rviewaudri.php
Awesome. Thanks!



message board

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2012 Beastie Boys