Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Beastie Boys > General Beastie Boys Discussion

Old 09-16-2012, 12:58 PM

Default Re: Ricky Powell Documentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brass Monk View Post
Somebody's a little sensitive. You're perceiving critical analysis as insults.
If I disagree with you (particularly when you are twisting my initial words and statements) and respond with another comment, that doesn't mean I'm saying you can't have your 2 cents. Its just clarification from my end.

But whatever, if you think Ricky is some supposed super-talented, misunderstood, genius, artiste than that's cool. I think he's a cool but marginally talented little footnote on the Beastie Boys' epic resume. We can just agree to disagree than, because 1000 comments ain't gonna get us to agree on something like this.
Is that what you call your dogmatic assertions, "critical analysis?" You said "these are photos, not music" implying that there is a difference. Then you insinuate that I am enrolled in some phantom course of study and tough shit what I think? Ima join in with what others have coincided when it comes to conversing with you "you win" moving on...
Old 09-16-2012, 03:43 PM
High Plains Drifter

Default Re: Ricky Powell Documentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTreyR View Post
Is that what you call your dogmatic assertions, "critical analysis?" You said "these are photos, not music" implying that there is a difference. Then you insinuate that I am enrolled in some phantom course of study and tough shit what I think? Ima join in with what others have coincided when it comes to conversing with you "you win" moving on...
Whatever pal

"BEASTIE BOYS Will Forever Be 1 of the BIGGEST inspirations 4 me in music & life."
-Busta Rhymes