Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Beastie Boys > Beastie Boys in the Press

Old 06-08-2010, 09:30 PM
I'm flowing prose to cons

Default September, festivals, predictions etc..

I was reading some music festival news on ticketnews.com and a few things had me thinking!

They discuss in the article how lately the festival crowds have thinned out due to the lack of a good enough lineup of bands! And then it goes on to say they are afraid about how well New Jersey's All Points West festival will do because last year the ticket sales for the three-day event were down when the Beastie Boys cancelled their headline appearance!

Ha!!! Despite the BB's set back its just great that they are in high high demand, and that it's got concert promoters probably at home doing hail mary's and what not that Adam recovers soon so they can throw them on the lineups!

And the other point I wanted to make is that many of the festivals are on hiatus or are delaying them till later in the year and even for 2011 which falls right along the lines of Adam possibly being ready to join the band for stuff. In my mind there is a bigger plan we have yet to know about or maybe I am just hoping that's the case. Anyway I do find it quite interesting that after the BB's had to step back these festivals seem quite lost without them!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ticketnews.com/Virgin-Fes...returns6108477

I'll never turn back 'cause that's the way I've got to live.....

https://twitter.com/beastieboysnews