Old 08-12-2009, 11:07 PM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: Blue Dog Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoney$ View Post
I did it.
I'll do it again.
Not a god damn thing you can do about it.
Deal with it.
Doesn't matter because my attitude and style can never be duplicated.
As a matter of fact, I'll probably step it up just because I know it pisses all the campus dorks off soo much.

BTW, it still took me several hours to post those pics. I explained that in the thread and everyone said they didn't really have a problem, but I understand that part of the discussion doesn't really fit into your witch hunt.
well...you're right that I can't do anything about it...and I am dealing with it...by making fun of it and calling you out as a copy cat weirdo.

I mean, read what you wrote back to yourself out loud, you sound ridiculous. I mean, why on earth would you spend hours duplicating a thread you saw on another forum instead of just linking to it? was it worth the tiny bit of praise you got?

I mean, maybe I'm digging too deep here...maybe you're just fucking with people. I guess that's cool man, just know that it's totally weird and it doesn't piss people off it just makes people feel sorry for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Old 08-12-2009, 11:14 PM
The Dude minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood View Post
well...you're right that I can't do anything about it...and I am dealing with it...by making fun of it and calling you out as a copy cat weirdo.

I mean, read what you wrote back to yourself out loud, you sound ridiculous. I mean, why on earth would you spend hours duplicating a thread you saw on another forum instead of just linking to it? was it worth the tiny bit of praise you got?

I mean, maybe I'm digging too deep here...maybe you're just fucking with people. I guess that's cool man, just know that it's totally weird and it doesn't piss people off it just makes people feel sorry for you.

LOL. Spare me your pity.
I read your BF posts, I know I'm nowhere near as fucked up as you are.

The reason I took the time to post each pic was because no one's going to look at a thread containing just a link.
And I found those pics to be amazing and know there are people here who love NYC just as much as me and would find them interesting.
I'm giving like that sometimes. ha

Got 99 problems and they all bitches

Old 08-12-2009, 11:16 PM
just here for the .gifs

you can keep explaining it, but it's still a weird thing to do, dude. weird. really weird.

Quote:
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Old 08-12-2009, 11:20 PM
The Dude minds

Not really.
I'm sitting here watching the Phils spank your Cubs, and stirring the pot on the internet.
That's much more normal than running around not realizing all the daddy issues you're constantly posting about portraying on to men

Got 99 problems and they all bitches

Old 08-12-2009, 11:26 PM
just here for the .gifs

Quote:
Not really.
I'm sitting here watching the Phils spank your Cubs, and stirring the pot on the internet.
That's much more normal than running around not realizing all the daddy issues you're constantly posting about portraying on to men

OH NO NOT THE CUBS! ANYTHING BUT CUBS BASHING!

wait, I don't give a shit about baseball. I'm too busy running around portraying daddy issues on to men without realizing it and then posting about it.

IF THAT MADE ANY SENSE AT ALL TO ANYONE BECAUSE IT DIDN'T TO ME!

*apologizes for impromptu glenn beck impersonation*

Quote:

Old 08-12-2009, 11:30 PM
good reactions, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood View Post

*apologizes for impromptu glenn beck impersonation*
needs more tears and spittle
Old 08-12-2009, 11:34 PM
just here for the .gifs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
needs more tears and spittle
damn, I knew it was missing something. that, and cheesy graphics.

Quote:

Old 08-12-2009, 11:30 PM
good reactions, etc?

Quote:
Not really.
so if i'm hearing you properly, what you do is you look for stuff on the internet, post it, pass it off as your own and then say to yourself "the trap is set...now i just need to wait for a campus fuckface to discover what i've done and then i've got them exactly where i want them..."

do you twiddle your fingers like mr. burns while you wait? in my head you do
Old 08-12-2009, 11:36 PM
MCA 1964 - 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
so if i'm hearing you properly, what you do is you look for stuff on the internet, post it, pass it off as your own and then say to yourself "the trap is set...now i just need to wait for a campus fuckface to discover what i've done and then i've got them exactly where i want them..."

do you twiddle your fingers like mr. burns while you wait? in my head you do
no he pokes at his belly button

Just because you have one doesn't mean you have to be one