Old 04-29-2012, 06:41 PM

Default dear beastie boys...

...first - let me just say - the new album is KILLER!
'too many rappers' and 'lee majors come again' - THE BEST!
next...a suggestion:
make an album with bjork - WAIT! here me out...
many moons ago - when an 8 channel akai was NEW...i mixed 'in sounds from the way out' tunes with a particular bjork album (no longer have it - can't remember the name - all i do remember is it was her own remixes with a string ensemble - it was pretty cool!) - cooler was my remix! everyone and anyone i played it for dug it hard - even dj's at bars/clubs would play my tape (remember when they used to do that?!?!) - it was awesome!! so awesome...the tape was stolen from me!!!
and last...my sad story...
first tape i ever bought 'licensed to ill'...so i've been a fan for some time...and back when the beastie boys toured...i missed out every time...and i do mean EVERY TIME! first time there was a show in town - found out too late...second time - same thing...3rd time - a coworker tells me he'll sell me his tickets the week before the (sold out) show and then turns around and sells them to someone else...the 4th time i FINALLY buy tickets - ON TIME - GREAT SEATS - the MINUTE they go on sale...mike d. crashes his motorcycle and the tour is cancelled...all i'm really asking...begging really...is that the boys make it back to cleveland, ohio someday...and if and when they do - PUHHHH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE - fortheluvadisco - someone tell me in advance!!!!!! i'd really like to see the fellas live...someday...maybe 10th time's the charm?!?! actually - i think it'd be pretty funny if the boys came out on stage in wheelchairs (the old farts! - i may not be a spring chicken myself - but i'm still a bit younger than they are!! hahahahaha!) and blatantly lip-sync while their videos play in the background!!! hahahahahahaha! i'd totally pay money to see that!!!

anyway - that's all i got...my first and last post...(i don't twitter/facebook/blog or any of that business - and this kind of stuff falls in that category for me...)

thank you!
spockon beasties!! ;D

Last edited by spockon : 04-29-2012 at 06:43 PM. Reason: posted it twice by accident!
Old 04-29-2012, 06:47 PM

Default Re: dear beastie boys...

oops! posted thread twice!! dunno how i managed this...sorry folks!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:34 PM
You hear that fkn brass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spockon View Post
...first - let me just say - the new album is KILLER!
'too many rappers' and 'lee majors come again' - THE BEST!
next...a suggestion:
make an album with bjork - WAIT! here me out...
many moons ago - when an 8 channel akai was NEW...i mixed 'in sounds from the way out' tunes with a particular bjork album (no longer have it - can't remember the name - all i do remember is it was her own remixes with a string ensemble - it was pretty cool!) - cooler was my remix! everyone and anyone i played it for dug it hard - even dj's at bars/clubs would play my tape (remember when they used to do that?!?!) - it was awesome!! so awesome...the tape was stolen from me!!!
and last...my sad story...
first tape i ever bought 'licensed to ill'...so i've been a fan for some time...and back when the beastie boys toured...i missed out every time...and i do mean EVERY TIME! first time there was a show in town - found out too late...second time - same thing...3rd time - a coworker tells me he'll sell me his tickets the week before the (sold out) show and then turns around and sells them to someone else...the 4th time i FINALLY buy tickets - ON TIME - GREAT SEATS - the MINUTE they go on sale...mike d. crashes his motorcycle and the tour is cancelled...all i'm really asking...begging really...is that the boys make it back to cleveland, ohio someday...and if and when they do - PUHHHH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE - fortheluvadisco - someone tell me in advance!!!!!! i'd really like to see the fellas live...someday...maybe 10th time's the charm?!?! actually - i think it'd be pretty funny if the boys came out on stage in wheelchairs (the old farts! - i may not be a spring chicken myself - but i'm still a bit younger than they are!! hahahahaha!) and blatantly lip-sync while their videos play in the background!!! hahahahahahaha! i'd totally pay money to see that!!!

anyway - that's all i got...my first and last post...(i don't twitter/facebook/blog or any of that business - and this kind of stuff falls in that category for me...)

thank you!
spockon beasties!! ;D

Hi (>^-^<)

www.theillestfans.webs.com
Welcome to the site of illest proportions.

When you've got so much to say
It's called GRATITUDE
& That's RIGHT.

(R.I.P Adam Yauch.)

Every thought in the mind
is a planted seed.

Old 05-04-2012, 12:49 PM

...i really don't know how to post things - it's amazing i posted at all! i'm very sad to hear about adam yauch...so sad...rest in peace beastie...
Old 05-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Administrator

we're in an unimaginable situation right now. thank you for your post and your thoughts.

BeastieBoys.com

Old 05-22-2012, 03:56 AM
3MTA3

We are too. R.I.P. Yauch for all the good times!