Old 08-09-2018, 10:36 AM
space cake cookie

Default Re: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micodin View Post
Oh, so he’s from Florida. Makes sense.

ha.....ericOMG say hi to freddy D and the rest of the go-tee metal-rap posse. maybe some of those Charlottesville boys will make their way down the amber highway too.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:10 AM
there it is

you're so fucking stupid

emckannon.wix.com/mc-kannon

Old 08-10-2018, 12:23 PM

Arrow Re: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust monkey View Post
ha.....ericOMG say hi to freddy D and the rest of the go-tee metal-rap posse. maybe some of those Charlottesville boys will make their way down the amber highway too.
FYI, Charlottesville is a very liberal town. Most of those white supremacists at the rally were from other areas and other states. A lot of the counter-protesters were local though.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:23 PM
High Plains Drifter

311 is pretty terrible. So glad that era of poser rock rap is over.

"BEASTIE BOYS Will Forever Be 1 of the BIGGEST inspirations 4 me in music & life."
-Busta Rhymes

Old 08-10-2018, 03:55 PM
there it is

any one of them has more dope in their little finger than you have in your family.
stop frontin like you have shit to say.

Last edited by ericg : 08-10-2018 at 04:49 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:27 PM
space cake cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir SkratchaLot View Post
FYI, Charlottesville is a very liberal town. Most of those white supremacists at the rally were from other areas and other states. A lot of the counter-protesters were local though.
ha fair enough Skratch... to be or not to be schooled. i honestly did not know nor did i ever lookup so thx for heads-up.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:32 PM
space cake cookie

oh crap i just read through pages 2 and 3 after the last one. please i don't want a face tattoo, isn't that kinda like a sign that you've just given up?

and erikOMG, you are really hanging on to this and saying a lot of bad words. honestly are you 311? pnut maybe...? give it up, who are you really?
Old 09-10-2018, 07:03 PM

Arrow Re: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust monkey View Post
ha fair enough Skratch... to be or not to be schooled. i honestly did not know nor did i ever lookup so thx for heads-up.
You'd never know unless you live in Virginia because it kind of makes sense from the outside that Charlottesville would be some type of civil war town with white supremacist, rebel flag waving rednecks all around, but that's not at all how it is in real life. The University of Virginia is pretty dominant in Charlottesville and there's lots of money in the surrounding county, ... horse farms with pretentious sounding names and whatnot. You've got kids playing polo, soccer and lacrosse. Let me put it this way, it's the type of place where you can buy a baguette at the gas station.

I talked to one lady who was a local counter-protester and she was hit and run at the rally. She said the lady who hit her was from Florida and had tunz of gunz in her minivan. The guy who murdered Heather Heyer was from Ohio.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:04 PM
space cake cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir SkratchaLot View Post
You'd never know unless you live in Virginia because it kind of makes sense from the outside that Charlottesville would be some type of civil war town with white supremacist, rebel flag waving rednecks all around, but that's not at all how it is in real life. The University of Virginia is pretty dominant in Charlottesville and there's lots of money in the surrounding county, ... horse farms with pretentious sounding names and whatnot. You've got kids playing polo, soccer and lacrosse. Let me put it this way, it's the type of place where you can buy a baguette at the gas station.

I talked to one lady who was a local counter-protester and she was hit and run at the rally. She said the lady who hit her was from Florida and had tunz of gunz in her minivan. The guy who murdered Heather Heyer was from Ohio.
crazy times for sure. i often think about what yauch's words of wisdom would be right now cause in my opinion it's much worse than the TT5B Bush talk.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:27 AM
there it is

wtf are you trying to say?
oh & btw 311 is def also hip hop, reggae, ska, punk, funk, soul, rock n roll etc... whether you think so or not.

'and if you don't like it then hey fuck you'

Last edited by ericg : 09-17-2018 at 09:53 AM.
Old 09-26-2018, 07:40 AM
there it is

oh and throw some ballet in there as well

Old 09-26-2018, 08:25 AM
High Plains Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericg View Post
wtf are you trying to say?
oh & btw 311 is def also hip hop, reggae, ska, punk, funk, soul, rock n roll etc... whether you think so or not.

'and if you don't like it then hey fuck you'
No. A lot of Beastie Boys fans justifiably do not like or respect 311. If you don't like it go to a 311 message board (if there is such a thing)

"BEASTIE BOYS Will Forever Be 1 of the BIGGEST inspirations 4 me in music & life."
-Busta Rhymes