Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Non-Beastie Boys > Beastie-Free General Discussion

Old 02-27-2011, 03:53 PM
Judge Mental

Default Re: English Premier League 2010/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rirv View Post
I knew that the focus would on Arsenal losing rather than Birmingham winning.

Well done Birmingham. Solid job. Genuine joy from some players.
everybody but cyp has said forza birmingham they played well but a side of arsenals stature should be winning that match. If a team beats barca a fortnight ago then surely its fair that everyone thought they should win today.

its never nice to lose on a big mistake, its always tough on someone and koscienly looked gutted.
but the better team won today

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosta View Post
give it time, we will go in wonderous directions. mainly calling people cunts.

www.beastiemixes.com/Guy Incognito

Old 02-27-2011, 06:06 PM

Just for clarification. Birmingham are never the better team. ever. they're a bag of wank. they get like 3 fans turning up for home games, every goal they score is a lucky, bundled-over-the-line piece of shit and the ground set on fire last time i went. fuck them and fuck stupid stephen carr and liam ridgewell and red-face-ginger-hair-mccleish.

Laurence Wells Music

Old 02-27-2011, 09:34 PM
give me head till im dead

lets be serious. the arsenal goalie should not have even been in this game after about 7 minutes. that linesman was smoking some serious dust to call lee offsides and negate what should have been a red card and penalty.

thats a little bit of football karma fellas.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:26 PM
Smart

Arrow Re: English Premier League 2010/2011

Ashley Cole is a fucking disgrace. He just sums up Chelsea, a bunch of overpaid self-entitled wankers with the discipline and maturity of 15 year old attention-deficit problem children. I hope he burns in hell.

I'm going off, getting paid and I don't ask why

Old 03-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Judge Mental

Shit.

Quote:

Old 03-01-2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
Shit.
the defending that let wayne snipe that goal certainly was.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Smart

Why oh why did Hernandez start?! Against lesser teams it could almost be justified but he hasn't got the stamina or strength to play possession football. His discipline has come along leaps and bounds recently but he just doesn't have the vision or presence to play total football. Chelsea were 65/35 up on possession at one point! I was saying days ago that we should have started with Giggs on the left and Berbatov up front with Rooney, switching Giggs for Hernandez and moving to a 4-3-1-2 (with Rooney in the hole) around the 60/70th minute. What is the point in playing your impact players from the start against a full strength side with lots of energy? It makes no sense. I knew from the moment the squads were announced that we would drop off in the 2nd half and as painful as it was to watch, I was proven right.

Also, FUCK LUIZ. He should have been red carded 3 times over, and shouldn't even have been on the pitch when he scored. The challenge on Nani plus the ones on Rooney & Hernandez were all undisputable yellow card offences, yet he was allowed to go on and score while the referee had no hesitation in booking Vidic twice. The penalty decision was also an absolute joke, which anyone blue or red can see. When you've already given yourself an uphill struggle tactically it's pretty frustrating when the referee seems to be against you too.

3 points thrown away I reckon. That Rooney goal deserved more than the final result.

Old 03-02-2011, 01:31 AM
Judge Mental

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Padster View Post
Why oh why did Hernandez start?! Against lesser teams it could almost be justified but he hasn't got the stamina or strength to play possession football. His discipline has come along leaps and bounds recently but he just doesn't have the vision or presence to play total football. Chelsea were 65/35 up on possession at one point! I was saying days ago that we should have started with Giggs on the left and Berbatov up front with Rooney, switching Giggs for Hernandez and moving to a 4-3-1-2 (with Rooney in the hole) around the 60/70th minute. What is the point in playing your impact players from the start against a full strength side with lots of energy? It makes no sense. I knew from the moment the squads were announced that we would drop off in the 2nd half and as painful as it was to watch, I was proven right.

Also, FUCK LUIZ. He should have been red carded 3 times over, and shouldn't even have been on the pitch when he scored. The challenge on Nani plus the ones on Rooney & Hernandez were all undisputable yellow card offences, yet he was allowed to go on and score while the referee had no hesitation in booking Vidic twice. The penalty decision was also an absolute joke, which anyone blue or red can see. When you've already given yourself an uphill struggle tactically it's pretty frustrating when the referee seems to be against you too.

3 points thrown away I reckon. That Rooney goal deserved more than the final result.
i agree with you about the decisions but in light of recent events there is no point complaining, we have done ok with decisions recently and its swings and roundabouts i am afraid.

i thought we played better before the change of system. i do agree that hernandez was a distant figure but they battered us second half

Quote:

Old 03-02-2011, 01:33 AM
totally rules.

I love how your narcissism seeps into everything, Padster.

anyway, a Chelsea win was a fair result. predictably Ferguson has come out against the ref which he seems to do every time Man Utd lose. if we're talking about players who shouldn't have been on the pitch, look no further than Wayne Rooney whose flying elbow against Wigan would've had Ferguson up in arms if the roles had been reversed.
Chelsea created far more chances and if not for a Van der Sar miracle save and the post, the result may have been even less in doubt.

I wouldn't worry though if I was a Man Utd fan, Arsenal's annual injury crisis means Rosicky and Bendtner will have to play a major role and well...yeah..

MIKE D'S HAIR!!!

Old 03-02-2011, 02:11 AM
Smart

Yeah, feeling vindicated for calling mistakes before they happen is so narcissistic. You're right man, I'm such a narcissist. I wish I didn't love myself so much.

Old 03-02-2011, 01:18 PM

Quote:
When you've already given yourself an uphill struggle tactically it's pretty frustrating when the referee seems to be against you too.
Those pesky referee's, always giving decisions against Man United. Nothing ever goes their way. It's a conspiracy.

Laurence Wells Music

Old 03-02-2011, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drederick Tatum View Post
I love how your narcissism seeps into everything, Padster.

anyway, a Chelsea win was a fair result. predictably Ferguson has come out against the ref which he seems to do every time Man Utd lose. if we're talking about players who shouldn't have been on the pitch, look no further than Wayne Rooney whose flying elbow against Wigan would've had Ferguson up in arms if the roles had been reversed.
Chelsea created far more chances and if not for a Van der Sar miracle save and the post, the result may have been even less in doubt.

I wouldn't worry though if I was a Man Utd fan, Arsenal's annual injury crisis means Rosicky and Bendtner will have to play a major role and well...yeah..
yo the glassman is just doing his thing DT be easy.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:32 AM
How It Is

Every year I think "There's no way we can suffer another injury crisis" and lo and behold it happens.

Barca will probably beat us, but I'm still looking forward to it. The first game was one of my favourite ever.

Shame about the Carling Cup, and full credit to Birmingham. Its tough to take given they lost due to such a cock up, but at the same time, if they were that good or as good as they should be, they should have been winning by that stage.

If the rag tag crew can hold out til some of the old reliables make it back the League is still a definite shout. Time for Bendtner and Arshavin to bring it full time.
Old 03-05-2011, 04:51 AM
Gumbercules?

Woohoo! Got myself a ticket to the cup game against Arsenal

At least that's got me in a good mood before we throw our lead away against Liverpool tomorrow

TurdBerglar: no one says fanny pack

Bob: i call it a minge sack

Old 03-05-2011, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Every year I think "There's no way we can suffer another injury crisis" and lo and behold it happens.

Barca will probably beat us, but I'm still looking forward to it. The first game was one of my favourite ever.

Shame about the Carling Cup, and full credit to Birmingham. Its tough to take given they lost due to such a cock up, but at the same time, if they were that good or as good as they should be, they should have been winning by that stage.

If the rag tag crew can hold out til some of the old reliables make it back the League is still a definite shout. Time for Bendtner and Arshavin to bring it full time.
maybe your medical staff is shit? too much money in scouting not enough on keeping them healthy when they get there!!
Old 03-05-2011, 11:05 AM
totally rules.

0-0. poor result vs Sunderland.

how many chances do Arsenal want to put the ball away?! Bendtner is the Ibrahimovic of the Premier League. not in terms of his talent, he's just a flat-track bully, who'll beat up on the lower leagues and is full of unwarranted self-confidence that never manifests itself as results in important games. still, when we were crossing the ball towards him at least there was the potential that it would head towards the net. the maddening short passing at the top of the box has so little room for error that more often than not all opposing defences have to do is ruffle one of our dwarves and the ball's hacked away to halfway.
a couple of poor decisions in the last twenty minutes from the linesman, but at home Arsenal should be winning that game.

MIKE D'S HAIR!!!

Old 03-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Smart

I don't think you're giving Sunderland enough credit. They made some amazing blocks and saves (admittedly with the occasional help of the woodwork) and Welbeck was causing plenty of problems for Arsenal at the other end.

Old 03-05-2011, 11:47 AM

Quote:
I don't think you're giving Sunderland enough credit. They made some amazing blocks and saves (admittedly with the occasional help of the woodwork) and Welbeck was causing plenty of problems for Arsenal at the other end.
i only saw the last 20 minutes but they played well enough there. had a couple decent chances themselves to score.

but considering sunderland is better than stoke city, and leo messi is not good enough for stoke city, then arsenal should have no problem with barcelona.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:11 PM
Judge Mental

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkyourprez View Post

and leo messi is not good enough for stoke city, .
at the risk of getting an incomprehensible answer, what the fuck are you on about

Quote:

Old 03-05-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
at the risk of getting an incomprehensible answer, what the fuck are you on about
o for fucks sake guy incognito.......Andy Gray commented that Lionel Messi could not cut it at Stoke City.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:43 AM
Judge Mental

Quote:
o for fucks sake guy incognito.......Andy Gray commented that Lionel Messi could not cut it at Stoke City.
righto, i was not aware of that. andy gray is a dick.

Quote:

Old 03-06-2011, 09:05 AM

look at liverpool doing the business to man u.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:10 AM
totally rules.

talk about poaching. mutant fox in the box Dirk Kuyt.

Man Utd's loss somehow makes Arsenal's draw yesterday both better and worse.

Suarez looks like he's going to do the business in the Premier League. Andy Carroll £35 million bench-warmer?

MIKE D'S HAIR!!!

Old 03-06-2011, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drederick Tatum View Post
talk about poaching. mutant fox in the box Dirk Kuyt.

Man Utd's loss somehow makes Arsenal's draw yesterday both better and worse.

Suarez looks like he's going to do the business in the Premier League. Andy Carroll £35 million bench-warmer?
beats a $80 million bench-warmer in torres if he doesnt start scoring at chelsea.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:22 PM
The blurst of times.

some noise what I made

Old 03-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Judge Mental

we werent very good, liverpool were better team and more clinical. fair do's and heres to a great day at work

Quote:

Old 03-06-2011, 05:21 PM

we were awarded a penalty! i dont believe it. unfortunately the referee somehow didn't send alan hutton off...

and apparantly giving the goalkeeper a piggy back is a foul now.

a fair result for wolves though; 3-3, great game.

Laurence Wells Music

Old 03-08-2011, 02:36 PM

messi. that was sick.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Judge Mental

Quote:
messi. that was sick.
not as sick as fabregas is feeling. silly boy

wrong thread but i dont really care

Quote:

Old 03-08-2011, 03:07 PM

ya i think people gave up on the CL thread, most of the talk about it had been in here. plus its against an english team anyways.

i dont have much sympathy for the english teams but that was a very harsh red card for the glass man.

dont see how they are going to pull this one out now.