Old 06-05-2023, 08:19 AM
technically insane

Default living with labels and more new laws

Looking for common ground, I see that we are all full of life.

Every time a label is created and laws protecting that label, we continue to create division, in my opinion. Some say, Forget common ground its all about me and my way ......

Thinking about hate crimes, a person attacks and hurts another person, it may or may not be a hate crime depending on rather or not the proper labels apply. I would like to think if someone attacks me and hurts me out of anger that I would get the same justice as any other person with life in them.

Or, let’s give better justice to those who are entitled via wealth or some group label. Labels and extra pages of law must be best, but I just don’t understand. My not understanding makes perfect sense.

Funny thing is, had I done paperwork in a different way I could have my own labels. Also, if you think I enjoyed my wife seeing a bunch of dicks in the Sunshine Theater because people want to share restroom, then I still don’t understand this new agenda and I am happy to say ignorance is bliss because my stupidity helps me to not give a fuck.

Signs, signs everywhere signs……

earl@fuckyoumyman.com