Old 11-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Scientist

Default President Trump

This time next week Trump will have won the election. I will be disappointed because I wanted Sanders to win. It is unfair that the democrats shafted Sanders, but it should not be surprising given the discoveries from Wikileaks.

It is quite obvious why Trump will win. Many working class Americans have been left behind and their communities destroyed by globalism (e.g., free trade agreements). They want their communities back and wish to take control of their future. The slogan "Make America Great" resonated with many people from working and middle class backgrounds. The idea that multinational corporations and the political establishment (e.g., politicians and the mainstream media) have completely sold out America runs deep regardless if you are on the left or right. Classic liberalism and free speech is being attacked and many people are tired that American values of liberty are being disregarded in favour of politically correct thought police and those who simply want to exploit immigrant workers.

It is clear that some of Trump's supporters care deeply about these issues and for them Trump is the only viable candidate. I prefer Jill Stein despite her general unpopularity. I respect Trump voters concerns and genuinely feel they are champions of free speech, democracy and being able to hold your government to account. I may not agree with each and every one of them on all topics, but I certainly respect their democratic right to choose the leader they see fit. Calling them stupid, bigots, racists or fascists is not right. Such talk makes liberals, democrats and those on the left look terrible. Empathy for the plight of America's workers would be more appropriate at a time like this. This election has revealed a revolutionary shift in politics regardless of whether or not you feel Trump will follow through with his promises to the people. Unity and mutual respect is needed after the election. Only together (regardless of your political ideologies) can we make a more just society for us all.

"A lot of record companies look at the numbers and they'll be like, 'Your first record sold 5 million and your second record sold only 800,000. What happened? You guys fell off, I think the band all feels that the record did really well. Most musicians I grew up playing music with would probably shoot me if I ever complained about selling 800,000 records."

Old 11-09-2016, 04:53 AM
authorised Polish user

Default Re: President Trump

Up yours, leftists:] #WASPsMadeThisCountryGreat

FREE TIBET

5/4/12 :(

Old 11-09-2016, 05:01 AM
authorised Polish user

Where has everyone gone, btw?

FREE TIBET

Old 11-09-2016, 08:23 AM
technically insane

well I know I got my $300 per month increase of Obama care 1 week before election. So did alot of other tax payers who need to sale their home to pay for insurance.

and I lost a few more benefits.

so my increase was more than my original/better pre Obama care plan

so I am now paying $800 a month vs $270 and I have to pay cash at the doctor because it is to expensive to use my insurance. I can pay cash and save 50% or can pay double and have it applied toward a deductible i most likely will never pay.

I think that is a major issue no in is talking about.

Anyway my candidate, same on I voted for the past 2 elections before this one did not win.

earl@fuckyoumyman.com

Old 11-09-2016, 08:24 AM
technically insane

oh yea nice call....

earl@fuckyoumyman.com

Old 11-10-2016, 05:00 AM
authorised Polish user

Hah, I hear some commentators in Poland actually refer to this issue. Obamacare seems to work in the same manner as we have had it here for ages. I pay ca. USD 100 a month for compulsory health insurance and if I am ill I still have to go to private doctor to skip the queues etc. Bottom line is, hopefully Donald will get rid of that cancer. Too bad here in Poland people cannot even imagine there could be no compulsory health insurance.

I reckon you voted for someone other than HRC or DJT. Props for perseverance.

FREE TIBET

Old 11-21-2016, 09:52 AM
there it is

we can still feel the bern...hindsight is 2020!!

emckannon.wix.com/mc-kannon

Old 11-25-2016, 06:39 PM
Kid*KillYaSelf

If hitler and Bernie were standing before me and I had a gun with two bullets ....

I'd shoot Bernie twice to make sure he was dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkyourprez View Post
if a vag is not smelling good there should be some hate sent its way. clean that mess up.

Old 11-26-2016, 08:57 AM
there it is

why?
who do you like?
you'ld let hitler live? to torture?
i think people should do what sanders was about.. like virtually hold his idea's accountable as if he did win.. he was so against the 1%, and then joined them the way he did... like what in the hell, over?
again i think his family was threatened by hitlary .. i wouldn't put it past the clintons.
i can't say i hate him.. i hate what he did or didn't do and i hope he gets his shit together better next time! or jill stein would be great too so...

we'll see..
here's to making it count!!!

Old 12-14-2016, 06:55 AM
there it is

trump just appointed the ceo of exon mobil to sec of state??
did i hear that right?? i can't believe thsi shit.
it's gonna be a long 4 years.

Old 01-13-2017, 01:22 PM
there it is

i'll just say that the dnc criminally sabotaged sanders of hte presidency. he would've trumped trump ez and revolutions would've occured.. dreams come true.. etc etc
now it's samo samo bs and ppl are ok with that like they don't know any better.
it's all a theater isn't it with producers and actors and all kinds of ...
ppl better start recognizing who the hell they are and who they're voting for!!!
wtf over

can i get a what what..

Old 01-13-2017, 02:12 PM
there it is

it's a damn shame so many kids are set up for failure in a bs war! If I had the wherewithal i'd have an organization that helps kids get out of the military if they're conscientious objectors which is only reasonable... like Bogs in Tigerland maybe.. You know?? Suicides and PTSD are almost a common thing among military families.. it's an epidemic just like heroin these days after the US military openly guarded it in Afghanistan to sell to the world...

Everything taught in college has been sabotaged too like the science of things.. the economy..biology.. etc

It's a silent war and the ppl are losing because we are not as organized as crime and corruption..

Old 01-16-2017, 05:09 PM
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericg View Post
i'll just say that the dnc criminally sabotaged sanders of hte presidency.
Yep, The democrats have their super delegate system in place so that the powers can be can get together and pick or blackball a candidate. And since the establishment wanted hillary, they got what they deserved. Take the L, learn from it, come back strong.

And sorry i doubt Sanders will run again in 4 years.... he's a little too old... look for some young pups.