Old 03-22-2010, 03:34 AM
not punk enough

Default Re: Life - Discovery Channel

Its a good series yes. But earlier this year I was disturbed to learn that David Attenborough isn't the voice for all these OU & BBC documentaries in other countries. Just can't see it being the same and part of me is afraid to check it out.

Life is better then Planet Earth - which both are brilliant, thats how good it is.

There is another Series called Wonders of The Solar System currently on by Professor Brian Cox - who I've admired for a long time as to me as a lay person with an interest in such thing hits the right balance of science and explaining the obvious. Although he has done other stuff, first of real note I can remember by him. He is like Attenborough to physics - anyway, watch that to.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:11 AM
Daisy...

Default Re: Life - Discovery Channel

Brian Cox

I think he used to play keyboards in D:ream.

His current job is much better though. He is a particle physicist but seems to be making a career as the bbc's public face of physics and astronomy.

I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 23rd of April 2006.

I am, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error.