Old 08-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Bacardi by Night

Default Re: The "ignore" thread

"You're gay" out of nowhere and having nothing to do with the topic at hand surely is classy, grown up, and everything that Rob$ accuses us of. I wonder if he even sees the hypocrisy. Who knows? Kettle, pot, black, etc.

I'm interested in hearing intelligent, well-thought out opposing viewpoints. I liked Sam I Am, because he was always respectful and would come up with good arguments (regardless of how much I disagreed with his opinion). I like reading saz's and Michelle's comments, too. They're more to the left than I am, and bring a good perspective to the debate. And Documad is more centrist I am, and a logical thinker, so I always enjoy what she has to say, too. Differing opinions are good. Just stealing other people's words and claiming them to be your own, suckling at the teat of FOX News, and pulling the played-out Nazi card against Obama in the most ridiculous way isn't really intellectual debate. If I wanted to hear that stuff, I'd just turn it to Glenn Beck.

Now that that's cleared up, back to the topic at hand. Anyone have any thoughts on how it would affect Canada if the US adopted a similar type of care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne Alozando Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
Shit. I know shit's bad right now, with all that starving bullshit, and the dust storms, and we runnin' out of french fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution that will fix everything!

Last edited by QueenAdrock : 08-11-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:52 PM
The Dude minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAdrock View Post
"You're gay" out of nowhere and having nothing to do with the topic at hand surely is classy, grown up, and everything that Rob$ accuses us of. I wonder if he even sees the hypocrisy. Who knows? Kettle, pot, black, etc.
Out of nowhere? C'mon.
That comment was a response to this comment:

DS: Well, his credibility has been shot for quite some time. It's a thankless job trying to talk truth to stupid, but somebody's gotta do it.[/quote]

I'm not one for reporting shit to the admins. But this is uncalled for.
My response was also childish, but take some fucking responsibility for the role both of you two played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAdrock View Post
I'm interested in hearing intelligent, well-thought out opposing viewpoints. I liked Sam I Am, because he was always respectful and would come up with good arguments (regardless of how much I disagreed with his opinion). I like reading saz's and Michelle's comments, too. They're more to the left than I am, and bring a good perspective to the debate. And Documad is more centrist I am, and a logical thinker, so I always enjoy what she has to say, too. Differing opinions are good. Just stealing other people's words and claiming them to be your own, suckling at the teat of FOX News, and pulling the played-out Nazi card against Obama in the most ridiculous way isn't really intellectual debate. If I wanted to hear that stuff, I'd just turn it to Glenn Beck.
I realize you'd like to stereotype all conservatives as FOX News, Beck, or Rush loyalists, but I assure you I subscribe to none of them. I've never talked or used anything from any of those idiots.

Way to stereotype tho.

Also, being a self-described lefty. Opinions from people even more left of you aren't exactly differing opinions.
This place would be nothing more than a liberal circle-jerk.

You're seriously coming off like a spoiled little brat IMO.
Delving into personal insults to try to win an argument, lack of ability to take responsibility, not showing opponents a level of respect.
Like a child at play.

Got 99 problems and they all bitches

Last edited by RobMoney$ : 08-11-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:13 PM
anti-semite cossack sluts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoney$ View Post
I realize you'd like to stereotype all conservatives as FOX News, Beck, or Rush loyalists, but I assure you I subscribe to none of them. I've never talked or used anything from any of those idiots.
except for the whole obama = hitler thing, which limbaugh has been proclaiming of late and has been condemned by the american jewish league, the anti-defamation league, and rabbi marvin hier, dean and founder of the simon wiesenthal center. plus there's the linking of michele bachmann and michelle malkan, two more completely irrational and crazy wingnuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoney$ View Post
Also, being a self-described lefty. Opinions from people even more left of you aren't exactly differing opinions.
This place would be nothing more than a liberal circle-jerk.
not at all. i took a lot of heat for supporting nader on here. and there were quite a few libertarians and ron paul supporters posting as well during the '08 election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
baseball is the r&b of sports