Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Non-Beastie Boys > Beastie-Free General Discussion

Old 05-30-2010, 01:56 AM
give me head till im dead

Default How many murderers/serial killers do you think you have come in contact with?

In your everyday life?

I dont know why I thought about this the other day. And im not talking about the heat of the moment types of murderers. And it doesnt count if your a cop/lawyers ect. who deal with them or anything like that.

But Im talking about really psychopathic type of killers that live seemingly normal lives, with families and a job and go to church and stuff. Who could be your neighbor.

Kinda creepy to think about. Chances are no one will really has interacted with any....that they know of....but thats kinda my point, they could be anyone!!
Old 05-30-2010, 02:12 AM
not punk enough

Default Re: How many murderers/serial killers do you think you have come in contact with?

I've met one (visiting prison) but he was convicted of one murder - does that count or are talking about people who have got away with murder?

Didn't we have this question other day in a thread? The wondering thread?
Old 05-30-2010, 03:06 AM

Default Re: How many murderers/serial killers do you think you have come in contact with?

none.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Uninte...v=wall&ref=sgm

Old 05-30-2010, 03:57 AM
repeat

None, but at the moment there is this going on literally 30 seconds outside of my apartment complex.

Crossbow Cannibal

Another body found

Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by some korean pirate View Post
13 multilateral atomic arms reduction.

Old 05-30-2010, 06:51 AM
not punk enough

Are you in Bradford? (Or Bratford as the locals seems to say).

I always thought you was down south.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:57 AM
Teflon Man

Well seeing as I am a murdering soldier and so are all my colleagues, loads.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:00 AM
PhD In Parapsychology

Weird.

http://beastieboys.com/bbs/showpost....1&postcount=25

"There's more to me then you'll ever know." - Adam Yauch, Hey Ladies

Old 05-30-2010, 11:29 AM
Daisy...

I played cricket with a guy who tried to kill someone to see if he could do it. He drove to a remote and almost deserted railway station and stabbed the first person who turned up in the back. Unfortunately for him, it turned out that guy was a marine who turned round and kicked his ass. He did 4 years.

I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 23rd of April 2006.

I am, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error.

Old 05-30-2010, 11:49 AM
three steps ahead

I was a correctional officer so I knew many.

I guess I don't count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DipDipDive View Post
You haven't lived until you've been pounded up against a flaming trash can.

Old 05-30-2010, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL 9000 View Post
I played cricket with a guy who tried to kill someone to see if he could do it. He drove to a remote and almost deserted railway station and stabbed the first person who turned up in the back. Unfortunately for him, it turned out that guy was a marine who turned round and kicked his ass. He did 4 years.
ha. yea kinda something like that.

its like the BTK or Green River Killer, just some guy that could be your neighbor. you could regularly interact with them, and they are human, yet they are not. to be able to murder people like that is just insainly wrong to me. yet they fit into everyday society just like everyone else, besides the murdering of course.

those guys have gotten caught, but theres got to be a ton more like them just out there. ones who have never gotten caught, lived a life of a serial killer and just died with their sins. creepy.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
I've met one (visiting prison) but he was convicted of one murder - does that count or are talking about people who have got away with murder?

Didn't we have this question other day in a thread? The wondering thread?
doesnt count adamo. needs to be pre conviction interactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvete View Post
Well seeing as I am a murdering soldier and so are all my colleagues, loads.
wars different. all's fair as they say..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlee View Post
I was a correctional officer so I knew many.

I guess I don't count.
correct.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:16 PM
:(

I think i posted about this before but wtf i'll write it again!
I met this kid who was a friend of my best friend when i was about 10 and while he never bothered me i used to have recurring nightmares about him, the kind where i was trying to get away from him but my legs wouldn't work properly or i had no voice when i screamed. Then about 15 years ago i found out he'd raped and killed these twin sisters who were good friends of another friend of mine. It always seemed really connected 'cause one summer around then i was working on a strawberry farm and i spent a day hauling hay bales in one of the sheds, then the farmer told me that particular shed had been rebuilt because twin sisters had been murdered in there and the barn was torched...same twins. Blimey. No idea where he is now, don't want to know.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Im that kid in the corner

I went to the University of Florida a year after Danny Rollings killed five students....makes you wonder "what if".

Also, every time I'm running late and come across a bad accident it makes me think it could have been me if I hadn't hit the snooze that one last time......

When I look down,
I just miss all the good stuff
And when I look up,
I just trip over things.

Old 05-30-2010, 04:28 PM
Im that kid in the corner

Also, when the DC sniper was clipping people left and right it was mass hysteria. People were walking in zig zags down the sidewalk and NO ONE let their kids go outside or stand outside waiting for the bus. Who knows, I could have run into him at the grocery store and not known.

When I look down,
I just miss all the good stuff
And when I look up,
I just trip over things.

Old 05-30-2010, 05:11 PM
applies gold bond daily

just my roommate

oh wait

Quote:
People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot.

Old 05-30-2010, 05:59 PM
eating corn, baby!

That's funny because I keep thinking about it!

I'm sure I've been in contact with some. I just don't know who. Probably the less suspicious. Thank God, he or she didn't kill me. Maybe I was lucky enough not to have the right victim profile.

"It smells like ass soup in here!"

Old 05-30-2010, 10:36 PM
Bill Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBernas View Post
Also, when the DC sniper was clipping people left and right it was mass hysteria. People were walking in zig zags down the sidewalk and NO ONE let their kids go outside or stand outside waiting for the bus. Who knows, I could have run into him at the grocery store and not known.
I'm pretty sure I saw the older one (John Allen Muhammad) when I was making a delivery to a gas station. He lived in the mission located right across the street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echewta View Post
Bob is laying pipe. Thats about it.

Old 05-31-2010, 06:42 AM
repeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Are you in Bradford? (Or Bratford as the locals seems to say).

I always thought you was down south.
I live in Shipley mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by some korean pirate View Post
13 multilateral atomic arms reduction.

Old 05-31-2010, 07:46 AM
Judge Mental

thing is, would you spot them? For all the people you have met that have weirded you out and you have had thoughts they may have sinister backgrounds, it could be the really charming, nice friendly strangers that have the darker past etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosta View Post
give it time, we will go in wonderous directions. mainly calling people cunts.

www.beastiemixes.com/Guy Incognito

Old 05-31-2010, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
thing is, would you spot them? For all the people you have met that have weirded you out and you have had thoughts they may have sinister backgrounds, it could be the really charming, nice friendly strangers that have the darker past etc.

indeed. which is why is so crazy to think about. a seemingly normal person, that perhaps you just pass on the street, is really an abomination to the human species.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:52 AM
Judge Mental

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkyourprez View Post
a seemingly normal person, that perhaps you just pass on the street.
or speak to on a messageboard

Quote:

Old 06-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Judge Mental

this happened today which was bad but just goes to show anybody is capable i suppose. chilling stuff

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10219655.stm

Quote:

Old 06-03-2010, 10:49 AM

I have 1 client convicted of murder in my case load right now...and a few convicted of manslaughter...when I was a kid Clifford Olson lived on a blueberry farm about a 2 kilometers from my house...

"Cats probably wouldn't need 9 lives if they wore tiny little helmets and didn't smoke cigarettes..."

Old 06-04-2010, 03:49 AM
$$$$$$$$

ugh holy hell here goes... my very good friend's boss used to take us out for drinks once in a while after i picked my buddy up from work. this was like 5-6 years ago. i went on one of those sexual predator sites one day bored. saw the dude w/ multiple charges against children. told my buddy, "hey remember your old boss? there was this guy online that looked like exactly like him on some site." he's like, "uh, yeah that's him." i almost puked thinking i've clinked glasses and shot the shit with such scum. not a serial killer, but still, pretty fucked up.