Old 11-05-2009, 02:48 AM
just here for the .gifs

Default crabby trannies

earlier tonight around 7:30 p.m., I was unlocking my bike outside of TJMaxx after work (no, I don't work there, it's just nearby), and I heard all kinds of yelling across and up the street. I thought to myself, "ugh, annoying." and saw a few people walking fast and sassy down the sidewalk. I thought maybe they were just annoying teenagers or something, but then when they came under a street lamp yelling their heads off, I could see they were all transsexual women dressed casually, but sorta Baby Phat style. Dunno if they were drunk or what, but one girl started walking out into traffic to cross over and get to TJMaxx. Cars were honking and she just kept yelling, then stopped in front of a car to block it whilst doing the yelling. The guy in the car was all, "watch it! fucking pay attention to what you're doing!" and the tranny was all "fuck you! faggot! don't fucking swear at me!" and basically just kept screaming "faggot" as the guy zoomed off.

I found that pretty confusing and strange.

Then she was on my side of the street, yelling her head off about wanting to check the jewelry counter at TJMaxx, and her friends were yelling "No!" and there was a lot of "gurl" and "fuck". meanwhile, there are just regular people all around shopping, doing regular stuff. very odd, I said "shut up" under my breath because it was annoying, and I considered yelling, "sSHUT UPPP!" until I thought better. that lady man and her friends totally would've kicked my ass. ehh, well, I could've cracked some skulls with my bike lock I guess.

anyway, weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Old 11-05-2009, 02:56 AM
good reactions, etc?

Default Re: crabby trannies

how do you know they were saying "gurl" instead of "girl"?

anyway wise choice keeping your mouth shut, you never know how people are going to react to that. i was on the subway once and there were these high-school aged girls, talking very loudly. someone said "SHUT UP" and one of the girls was on a witch hunt trying to figure out who it was. her friends were all trying to pull her back and telling her to chill out but she wouldn't have it, she just kept looking around asking "EXCUSE ME WHO SAID THAT? WHO SAID SHUT UP?" and fortunately the train got to her stop before she could find out and a confrontation could happen but still, just let it be mostly
Old 11-05-2009, 03:16 AM
just here for the .gifs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
how do you know they were saying "gurl" instead of "girl"?

oh, there's a difference. "gurl" is sassier. and more "urrr".

as for the teenagers, scary. you never know what a teenager's going to do, the assholes think they're immortal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Old 11-05-2009, 03:19 AM
good reactions, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood View Post
oh, there's a difference. "gurl" is sassier. and more "urrr".

as for the teenagers, scary. you never know what a teenager's going to do, the assholes think they're immortal.
yeah, teenagers make me nervous. in my old neighborhood i used to use a subway stop that was right near a high school so every day at around 3:00 all the high school kids would get out and go to that one stop at the same time and be a big horde of obnoxious loud high school kids. they never really did anything troublesome apart from being loud and obnoxious but all the same i made it a point to take the train at a different time, i don't trust youths

i saw a headline in the paper the other day about a big fight that broke out in one of those hordes at a subway stop so i guess my strategy paid off in the long run
Old 11-05-2009, 03:33 AM
The Dude minds

jesus protects babies and idiots. its true look it up if you dont believe me

Got 99 problems and they all bitches

Old 11-05-2009, 04:57 AM
Non Stop Climax Action

reminds me of Downtown Los Angeles

see ya later masterbator

At the Moment:
Playing Street Fighter 4

Got banned from Myspace Forums. Apparently quoting another user with with a nude picture in it also counts as you posting the picture which falls in banned.

Old 11-05-2009, 03:35 PM

i spent a night in the slammer once in a huge giant room full of smelly people and the tranny was the toughest dude in there

ritz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Presentable View Post
...has gone on atwixt, nay, afween the seams...

Old 11-05-2009, 03:48 PM
The blurst of times.

I once stumbled into "Gender Blender" night at the local nightspot and there was a big tranny standing next to the DJ making crude comments and derogatory remarks in a really camp but deep voice over the PA.

some noise what I made

Old 11-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Is this fun yet?

sounds like it was more about the drugs than the tuck'n.

Quote:
...is watching the live feed, waiting for the first Chilean miner to reach the surface, wild-eyed and consumed by bloodthirst, as the rescue team unknowingly brings the zombie virus- and it's first 34 carriers- to an unsuspecting world.