Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2017, 04:07 PM
lit

Default Re: Crushes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood View Post
Hmm, I feel like wanking over it is rude. But yeah, of course if he does like me (which isn't confirmed, but suspected), it's not a great idea to hang out...that's why I said I give up on friendship. I guess I thought I could make it work.

I may sound like a silly jerk, but honestly I need to seriously evaluate where my future is headed, because it's unclear.

Also maybe there's a better partner for my boyfriend than me out there...I don't know
you don´t sound so convinced about your current boyfriend, i´m thinking if you guys have been distanced or in a bad cycle, thinking that is normal and will probably soon go away. but if everything is somewhat normal between you two and you´re like this, then maybe it´s something more serious to consider.

as corny as it may sound, sometimes you know deep inside you´re not where you should be and it´s never healthy to ignore that feeling, if this is the situation. it might not even be about this crush but more about what you´re feeling (or not) for your boyfriend.

all i know is relationships are never easy, it´s admitting that when things start to get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickill
i enjoy driving my compound of electropositive elements
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuzzolese
But where do they belong anyway?
my imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems