Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Non-Beastie Boys > Beastie-Free General Discussion

Old 10-01-2022, 07:13 AM
back

Default Remember when we used to chat on here and politics rarely entered the discussion?

What the fuck happened? I miss those days. I miss all ya'll.

I'm not talking about this place becoming politicized, just the internet as a whole.
Old 10-05-2022, 05:58 AM
shaZam!

Cool Re: Remember when we used to chat on here and politics rarely entered the discussion?

Hey! An animated avatar! good times with that old HTML code, love the msg board! fuck fuck faceblock block your boolocks fuck youtube fuck your Borshattack and all the cowards aggressors hiding behind a screen...fuck hashtag instagram pique pique colegram bourébouré ratatam am stram gram !!!

Latin lingo baby funky bilingual funky bilingual
Yeah, funky bilingual
Latin lingo baby funky bilingual funky bilingual
It's the latin lingo!

Old 11-07-2022, 08:14 AM
technically insane

Default Re: Remember when we used to chat on here and politics rarely entered the discussion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonky pizza View Post
Hey! An animated avatar! good times with that old HTML code, love the msg board! fuck fuck faceblock block your boolocks fuck youtube fuck your Borshattack and all the cowards aggressors hiding behind a screen...fuck hashtag instagram pique pique colegram bourébouré ratatam am stram gram !!!
facebook was new to me and I have so much history on it.. but I am in the middle of a 30 day suspension and this is the 5th time I have been shut down by facebook. Well it is election time so it is a good time to shut me up. Good news, in New Mexico you can win an election even when nobody knows anybody who voted for the winner. Just want to say congrats to the Dem. Winners in NM in advanced as I am pretty certain there is no way you loose. I think this is best because the general public in NM probably can not decide for themselves, according to our elected tax paid officials.

earl@fuckyoumyman.com

Old 11-11-2022, 03:44 PM
Go Giants!

Default Re: Remember when we used to chat on here and politics rarely entered the discussion?

I do recall this being a relatively "troll" free zone, where most got along.

Could've been that we were all very like-minded, politically.

The fact that the Beastie Boys is what brought us here, one would assume we were all pretty close to on the same page politically.
Old 12-11-2022, 09:36 AM

i miss this place so much. 20yrs, i type the URL automatically every day.

i miss the way we were. i miss you guys. even the jerks
Old 12-23-2022, 10:48 AM
just here for the .gifs

Red face Re: Remember when we used to chat on here and politics rarely entered the discussion?

I dunno I think there were some intense political discussions here, but maybe it was kept over in the political forum?

I feel like most of us were arguing a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.