Old 05-23-2005, 09:48 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by avignon
Jealousy is a female trait? Then why are all men after what we have and they don't?

Man, don't start quoting sexist bullshit on here. You are better than that.

you answered a supposed "sexist" comment with another one with saying all men, which is flawed. You cant say that "all" men in the entire world do so, thus explain Monks sworn to celibacy

that was all Jay-Z my girl..... but when you think of jelaousy and drama you usally hear of girls(even girls would be the first to say that girls are vicous), not all but some is the keyword my lady. Jealousy, as a whole, is very very bad I dont see nothing "sexist" about that comment from me, if you have a gripe talk to Jigga lol.

Sorry if you were offended the quote was a joke if you didnt get it, wasnt no sort of "poltical" statement

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan

Last edited by g-mile7 : 05-23-2005 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:49 PM
All Eyez On Me....

HAHAHAHAHAA on the Hanson HEctor

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-23-2005, 09:54 PM
mmm mmm good

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-mile7
that was all Jay-Z my girl..... but when you think of jelaousy and drama you usally hear of girls(even girls would be the first to say that girls are vicous), not all but some is the keyword my lady. Jealousy, as a whole, is very very bad I dont see nothing "sexist" about that comment from me, if you have a gripe talk to Jigga lol.

Sorry if you were offended the quote was a joke if you didnt get it, wasnt no sort of "poltical" statement
I understood that you were joking on Rob and that it was a quote-not your own words. I just thought it a little ironic to quote such a sexist, sterotypical comment while at the same time speaking against that exact thing. I'm a racial minority and a woman and I find it strange how a lot of people can find things that are racially sterotyping offensive, but not think twice about stereotyping women.
I said, "I know you are better than that". And I see I am right by your apology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
well holy shitballs. Look what the cat dragged in.

Old 05-23-2005, 09:56 PM
mmm mmm good

Quote:
you answered a supposed "sexist" comment with another one with saying all men, which is flawed. You cant say that "all" men in the entire world do so, thus explain Monks sworn to celibacy

Ok, you changed your post while I was posting. Yes I said "all" men. I was being ironic. I was answering sometihng ludicrous with something even more ludicrous. I honestly don't have a problem with you. I just wanted to point out something that I found flawed in your arguement there.

Quote:

Old 05-23-2005, 09:59 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Quote:
I understood that you were joking on Rob and that it was a quote-not your own words. I just thought it a little ironic to quote such a sexist, sterotypical comment while at the same time speaking against that exact thing. I'm a racial minority and a woman and I find it strange how a lot of people can find things that are racially sterotyping offensive, but not think twiced about stereotyping women.
I said, "I know you are better than that". And I see I am right by your apology.

Well anybody that knows me knows that unlike some men, thus you can refer to comments I have made on random discussions on male/female, I treat my women with respect, diginity, and love. I never want my girl to feel like she isnt my equal. Never. Thus I found nothing wrong with that comment, at the time. But I can see it now that you've shwon a new light on it. Once again my apoligies that was not meant as an outward bashing/sterotyping which is diffrent then the sterotyping you refered to me commenting on, I didnt mean to try to bring nobody down. friends?

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Battletoad

G-mile=awsomeness.

Dude, you rock.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:02 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanSpam
G-mile=awsomeness.

Dude, you rock.

all I can say is that it's going take alot more then a couple of "haters" to make your boy cry, thats what my "My Chemical Romance" LPs are for

bringing back some old school pictures hey I live for arguments they just dont have any idea who they're talking to, but yea its pretty dumb like they're going stop me from having fun.

pretty stupid I guess that what happens when you have a high confidence level where you can make fun as well as post serious pix of yourself
people just cant stand postivity.

And if they say thats not the reason obvisouly they dont see their comments, at their root, are negative.Meant to make me feel bad about myself, thus negativity. Obviosuly they dont realize that, in reality, off the board I might well be more intelligent and smarter then them I know for a fact Im at least cooler and more fun to hang around.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by g-mile7 : 05-23-2005 at 10:06 PM.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:07 PM
mmm mmm good

Quote:
Well anybody that knows me knows that unlike some men, thus you can refer to comments I have made on random discussions on male/female, I treat my women with respect, diginity, and love. I never want my girl to feel like she isnt my equal. Never. Thus I found nothing wrong with that comment, at the time. But I can see it now that you've shwon a new light on it. Once again my apoligies that was not meant as an outward bashing/sterotyping which is diffrent then the sterotyping you refered to me commenting on, I didnt mean to try to bring nobody down. friends?
Of course! The funny thing is, if some of the other guys on this board had made the same quote in the same context, I wouldn't have said anything; but judging you from your posts, I knew that you would at least try to see my point of view about it and not just call me a loud-mouth bitch or something. Seriously, I think you are a cool and open-minded guy, which is why it bothered me to see you use that quote. I would've expected it from some other assholes around here. Friends!

Quote:

Old 05-23-2005, 10:13 PM
drifter

Default PICTURES MUTHAFUKKAS PICTURES!!!!!

"Are we getting along? we family, we better be"

Next stop, home ownership! I’m just kidding, the middle class is dying. You’ll be renting forever.

Old 05-23-2005, 10:13 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Quote:
Of course! The funny thing is, if some of the other guys on this board had made the same quote in the same context, I wouldn't have said anything; but judging you from your posts, I knew that you would at least try to see my point of view about it and not just call me a loud-mouth bitch or something. Seriously, I think you are a cool and open-minded guy, which is why it bothered me to see you use that quote. I would've expected it from some other assholes around here. Friends!

thank you for that comment, luckily some people can see me as that, even Qdrop told me this exact same thing and you KNOW thats saying alot indeed that he even saw this which I respect. Hopefully in the end people will learn to chill out about the small stuff, there is alot more important things going on in the world (The Sudan crisis, kids dying in ever ghetto, Iraq) to waste you energy on. See I can already tell the leaders from the fakes, for see the leaders will have the guts to step out and tackle/talk about important issues and not waste energy on bickering with people about their spelling. Thus the reason we do not have anymore good leaders, espically in the black community, becasue no one is willing to put their neck on the line. I, on the other hand, am. Even if it's on a damn message board. Ignorance, in any form, will die when fighting against me.

But yes we can be friends you will be added to my fan club (*the lover side*)

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-23-2005, 10:28 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: PICTURES MUTHAFUKKAS PICTURES!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIRESS

yes mommie nice pic indeed, you rockin' out arent you??

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-23-2005, 10:31 PM
drifter

Default I talk shit and I rock well...

Next stop, home ownership! I’m just kidding, the middle class is dying. You’ll be renting forever.

Old 05-23-2005, 10:37 PM
Battletoad

Default Re: PICTURES MUTHAFUKKAS PICTURES!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIRESS

fuck your sexy no matter what look you have on your face
Old 05-23-2005, 10:55 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aenema

Everyone stop getting their knickers in a twist, think of these guys. They were hugging then someone rudely bombed the cathedral and turned them into pure carbon. Nonetheless, here is me and my friend pointing and grinning at...er, something that's not really funny.

in all the fuss I forgot to comment on this great pic....great pic where in europe is this again ( think europe?)

Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-24-2005, 12:04 AM
Campus Fuckface

Quote:
in all the fuss I forgot to comment on this great pic....great pic where in europe is this again ( think europe?)
Aenema is in England.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do

Old 05-24-2005, 06:14 AM
Cornholio!

The technology has landed.

Finally....

Get a dog up ya.

Old 05-24-2005, 06:23 AM
ehsteve!

hi scotty!!
nice to see that you're getting stuck into the beer!

i drink to drown my sorrows but the sons of bitches have learned to swim

Old 05-24-2005, 06:25 AM
Cornholio!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorra_chiflada
hi scotty!!
It's Jim Boags Premium.

I think you'll approve.

Get a dog up ya.

Old 05-24-2005, 06:26 AM
playing it bogart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorra_chiflada
hi scotty!!
edit:

nevermind: scotty pretty much answered my question as i type

barry dawson is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikizee View Post
2 and a half hours just to get to the beach???

Your poor cunt.

Old 05-24-2005, 06:26 AM
ehsteve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty
It's Jim Boags Premium.

I think you'll approve.

oh yes!

i drink to drown my sorrows but the sons of bitches have learned to swim

Old 05-24-2005, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroppinScience
Judging by some of the responses, I think I just identified the members of "the clique." Thanks, RobMoney!

Yeah,....it's funny how it's OK for everyone to rip on your pics all the time, it's always open season on DroppinScience, the same people who mock your buttons were all up Cosmo & Boomin's ass for wearing them on their Jackets.

but no one has the testicular fortitude to say anything to someone wearing sequins and a zorro mask.

Last edited by RobMoney : 05-24-2005 at 06:32 AM.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:32 AM
eating corn, baby!

I feel a different aura in this thread! It's like any other thread now, but the "Family Album Thread". Just a feeling!

"It smells like ass soup in here!"

Old 05-24-2005, 06:35 AM
playing it bogart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoney
but no one has the testicular fortitude to say anything to someone wearing sequins and a zorro mask.
i'll admit g-mile's zorro mask is..........................different.
he does kinda look like a pyscho or rapist with it on.

imagine some cunt running at you with that thing on

barry dawson is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikizee View Post
2 and a half hours just to get to the beach???

Your poor cunt.

Old 05-24-2005, 06:48 AM

Quote:
of course I posted that picture just to prove how immature he is by dissing a 8 year old girl who father does not pay child support and mother has to struggle to pay for everything, a typical story of the ghetto (here East Baton Rouge). By posting that, son, you fell right into my trap to show how "immature" you really are(dissing a little girl who you know nothing about). Guess Im smarter then you think

Singing to the choir here dude......If you knew anything about me you'd know ironic this post is. I have 3 kids I raise and recieve no child support from anyone......and guess what......I'm not from the ghetto you idiot.

WTF does people not paying child support have to do with the ghetto?

Stop trying to be poor, underprivileged, Mr. Ghetto. You love playing the martyr role, but I ain't buying it dude. By the looks of things in your pics, you are not living in any ghetto. Looks more like Edward Scissorhands suburbia, USA. Looks like you've got it pretty easy to me, so stop frontin!

and P.S.......the only person who said anything about you being black is you. This has nothing to do with race, so please stop playing the race card Mr. Johnny.

Last edited by RobMoney : 05-24-2005 at 06:52 AM.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:07 AM

Quote:
OH IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL ME GETTING BURNED????All I have to say is how can you burn me when Im already black???

lol (or laugh out loud) obviously from the sight of your girl(being off the board) they arent working to well Guile but yea thanks for showing me it works if your trying to holla at chicks off the board you dont hurt my feelings son not at all hey even makes me want to post more witty pick-up lines and pictures. How's that make you feel? Cause people like you dont get me stopped you get me started.

Just dont let me get around your girl(too bad she dont post here no more), because I might just get her to join the "dark side"

What a nice guy you are! I'll tell her you asked about her, but I don't think she's into dropouts........stupidity turns her off big time, so looks like you've got no shot.

P.S. WTF is a Guile you ignorant fuck!
Old 05-24-2005, 07:13 AM
you fucking lemmings...

Quote:
how can anyone ever front g-mile. He provides us with entertainment and some heartwarming photos!!!

U FRONT G MILE U MESS WITH ME G-KILOMETRE!!!!

Quote:
G-mile=awsomeness.

Dude, you rock.
if you got any farther up G-mile's ass, he'd need a colonic to get you out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuzz
...to stretch your capacity for compassion for other people? Then again, I don't think you value that very highly. Not as highly as telling it like it is.
-----
Qdrop HipHop Mix

Old 05-24-2005, 07:54 AM
I always get my sin

Caaaaaaaan you feeeeeeeeel the looooooooooove tonight.

Pussy Galore's Flying Circus

Old 05-24-2005, 07:57 AM
Gumbercules?

No but I can feel your hand on my arse, Walter, and let me tell you something - I like it.

TurdBerglar: no one says fanny pack

Bob: i call it a minge sack

Old 05-24-2005, 08:02 AM
I always get my sin

See what a guy has to do to get noticed around here?

*squeeze*

Pussy Galore's Flying Circus

Old 05-24-2005, 08:30 AM
same old

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoney
P.S. WTF is a Guile you ignorant fuck!
Do you really want to know or is this one of those "I want HIM to tell me" things?