Old 07-23-2010, 12:01 AM
good reactions, etc?

Default this is stupid

remember that girl i had that handful of dates with about 7 or 8 months ago that there was that big thread about? i went to the movies with some friends last night and on the way out i saw her, with what i assume was a date. whoever he was he was better looking than me anyway

and it's stupid and i feel stupid but i kind of can't get the sight out of my head at the moment. i was over it, i had her completely out of my head and all but now i guess she's back in it for a little while.

i mean it shouldn't be unexpected. of course she'll be dating other people. she probably was while we were dating, as short a time as that was. she's probably even fucking him, probably other hims as well, that's what people do, normal people i mean. i just kind of liked it better when i wasn't thinking about it

i wish i didn't feel bad about it because i feel like it's a stupid thing to feel bad about, but i do, and i also feel bad about feeling bad about it so that doesn't help. i just want to complain about it on the internet for a little

at least i didn't see it until after the movie. inception was very good

i wish i could have gotten used to all this silly dating crap in high school like everyone else. i picked the wrong week to stop drinking
Old 07-23-2010, 12:22 AM
One Man Wolfpack

Default Re: this is stupid

women are bitches not the ones on here, but the ones we guys date, hell even my fiancee is a bitch at times. the cure for you predicament go to a bar and meet some chick and rail her.

Why don't you come on over to myspace so I can twitter your yahoo and google all over your face... book?

Old 07-23-2010, 02:03 AM
Is this fun yet?

You learn to deal with it after a serious hearthbreak or two and a healthy dose of rejections, not necessarily during your years in school etc.

Chances are this will bug you for awhile. My suggestion is to immediatly find another girl to focus on, even if it means you don't ask her out. Idle minds...

Quote:
...is watching the live feed, waiting for the first Chilean miner to reach the surface, wild-eyed and consumed by bloodthirst, as the rescue team unknowingly brings the zombie virus- and it's first 34 carriers- to an unsuspecting world.

Old 07-23-2010, 04:13 AM
for your health

Bob....start drinking again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echewta View Post
I've never been nor do I ever want to go to a party where dude takes his shirt off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipDipDive View Post
I'm known to compliment a nice beard and I definitely have boobs and a vagina.

Old 07-23-2010, 04:48 AM
User, a Registered One

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul jones View Post
Bob....start drinking again
yes. say its just for a decade or so

The bingo the lotto you know I'll never win those

Old 07-23-2010, 05:53 AM
Current Member

You get a woman though and the issues still come thick and fast.

It's not some unattainable holy grail; they're just people. Fucking weird ones, sometimes. Sure it's nice, but reality is a shit of a thing, and you will ultimately at some point have to deal with the pre-packaged illusion of love being shattered, and having to decide to either opt out of the game or battle on, figuring out what real love and commitment is actually about.

The first condition you should make up for yourself Bob is that you won't let a woman dictate how good or bad you feel about yourself. That will save you a lot of time.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.

Shout at the Devil!

Old 07-23-2010, 06:29 AM
: /

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjp View Post
women are bitches not the ones on here, but the ones we guys date, hell even my fiancee is a bitch at times. the cure for you predicament go to a bar and meet some chick and rail her.
what he said
Old 07-23-2010, 12:18 PM
utter nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Presentable View Post
It's not some unattainable holy grail; they're just people. Fucking weird ones, sometimes. Sure it's nice, but reality is a shit of a thing, and you will ultimately at some point have to deal with the pre-packaged illusion of love being shattered, and having to decide to either opt out of the game or battle on, figuring out what real love and commitment is actually about.

The first condition you should make up for yourself Bob is that you won't let a woman dictate how good or bad you feel about yourself. That will save you a lot of time.
This is good advice.

reality is a shit of a thing

Old 07-23-2010, 01:06 PM
Is this fun yet?

What makes the women on this board different then women not on this board? Or are you just being chicken?

Quote:
...is watching the live feed, waiting for the first Chilean miner to reach the surface, wild-eyed and consumed by bloodthirst, as the rescue team unknowingly brings the zombie virus- and it's first 34 carriers- to an unsuspecting world.

Old 07-23-2010, 01:36 PM
good reactions, etc?

Quote:
My suggestion is to immediatly find another girl to focus on, even if it means you don't ask her out. Idle minds...
yeah that's probably part of it. i haven't really had any women in my life since then. as best years of peoples' lives go, mine have been pretty slow
Old 07-23-2010, 02:34 PM
applies gold bond daily

what about that girl who comments on all of your facebook ramblings?

yeah, you know who i'm talking about

Quote:
People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot.

Old 07-23-2010, 04:32 PM
Judge Mental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
yeah that's probably part of it. i haven't really had any women in my life since then. as best years of peoples' lives go, mine have been pretty slow

- i lost a lot of my twenties worrying about my life not going anywhere. then i started doing stuff about it and good stuff happened. (not saying you are worrying but just in case you are..dont)

- kid p was right , its hard if even if you achieve "success". Being in a relationship can be like stevie wonder doing the rubiks cube at times.

- Feeling bad about all this is totally acceptable. Just dont get too hung up on it. She didnt completely stamp all over your heart, just knocked it a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosta View Post
give it time, we will go in wonderous directions. mainly calling people cunts.

www.beastiemixes.com/Guy Incognito

Old 07-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Ahead

It's pretty normal to feel how you do, Bob. If you date more regularly, then this will usually only happen with the ones you really care about.

One thing I regret from my younger days was how many girls I genuinely enjoyed being with that I didn't even consider because I didn't
find them... not "not attractive," exactly, but... let's just say I couldn't imagine having sex with them. (It almost always had to do with
excessive weight, not overweight.) Now I realize I definitely missed chances with great girls who are probably now astounding
women.

I guess what I'm saying in part is don't take any of your girl/friends for granted. More often than not, a woman wants the man to do the
asking, and guys wind up finding out much much later after it's "safe" that there was interest.

Anyway... back to your topic... it's not stupid.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?

Old 07-23-2010, 04:55 PM
good reactions, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefz View Post
It's pretty normal to feel how you do, Bob. If you date more regularly, then this will usually only happen with the ones you really care about.
yeah, i figure that. the problem with getting her out of my head is that there's nobody else in there really so i guess it doesn't take much to get her back in it.

i need a life
Old 07-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Ahead

While you're building confidence and experience, it can be all about percentages.

Coffee is for closers, Bob.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?

Old 07-23-2010, 05:39 PM
wine then bed

Quote:
What makes the women on this board different then women not on this board? Or are you just being chicken?
Yeah I was wondering the same.

I'm a bitch sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo105 View Post
Drowning in labia.

Old 07-23-2010, 05:41 PM
wine then bed

p.s.

a mix of Kid Presentable's words/finding another girl to focus/not overlooking friends is key.

I can completely understand feeling bad about yourself due to someones rejection because we all go through that to varying degrees. You just learn that in the end it's not a big deal. There's a lot of people out there. Just keep on keepin on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo105 View Post
Drowning in labia.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:17 PM
doubts your commitment

Yeah, what they all said. Besides, this is nothing. Wait till one of them really breaks your heart

But seriously, there will be many, many others. Believe me, once you get your bearings in it and become more confident it'll grow exponentially. You'll be more comfortable going after women and let it just roll off your back when it doesn't work out. She wasn't the one, so why waste another minute pining for someone that wasn't right?

(I know this is all easier said than done, and really it's something you have to learn for yourself. No matter how many times people will tell it to you, it won't sink in. But you'll get there.)

lonely as a cloud in the golden state
"the longest winter that i ever saw
was the summer that i spent..."

Old 07-23-2010, 07:20 PM

With every post bob makes I feel more and more like we're the same person.

My Music // My Music Blog // My Deviant Art

Old 07-23-2010, 10:25 PM
Wicked!

I feel your pain, Bob. Things will get better!

"A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle"

Old 07-24-2010, 02:29 AM
just here for the .gifs

there's some awesome insight in this thread, bob, don't dismiss it. i'm almost over 30 now and i feel happier and more creative and more comfortable than i ever have in my whole life. you gotta let go of the past, that's the key. focus on the positive aspects of your self and build on them. even if it seems dumb at first. you are really gifted in wit and lots of anonymous people around the world think you're tops. that's not nothing dude. i think you oughtta get involved in the comedy scene where you live. i think you'll find it's full of horny women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Old 07-24-2010, 02:33 AM
Is this fun yet?

You'll never find, as long as you live
Someone who loves you tender like I do
You'll never find, no matter where you search
Someone who cares about you the way I do

Quote:

Old 07-24-2010, 02:44 AM
One Man Wolfpack

in all seriousness u can't force love or a relationship let it come to you.

Why don't you come on over to myspace so I can twitter your yahoo and google all over your face... book?

Old 07-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Klingons don't smirk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood View Post
i think you oughtta get involved in the comedy scene where you live. i think you'll find it's full of horny women
true that, dude. My nerdy comic friends are all getting mad action now that they do pretty well on stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIRESS View Post
*summits*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Webb View Post
1. watch as many woody allen movies as possible
2. ???????????
3. profit

Old 07-24-2010, 03:42 PM
Judge Mental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood View Post
there's some awesome insight in this thread, bob, don't dismiss it. i'm almost over 30 now and i feel happier and more creative and more comfortable than i ever have in my whole life. you gotta let go of the past, that's the key. focus on the positive aspects of your self and build on them. even if it seems dumb at first. you are really gifted in wit and lots of anonymous people around the world think you're tops. that's not nothing dude. i think you oughtta get involved in the comedy scene where you live. i think you'll find it's full of horny women
listen to the wise woman robert.

you said you needed a life, maybe comedy is it. You have had thoughts about doing comedy before. Even if you just go to a few comedy nights to have a laugh or to see if you could do it. Even if you decide its not for you then at least you gave it a go and you might pull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosta View Post
give it time, we will go in wonderous directions. mainly calling people cunts.

www.beastiemixes.com/Guy Incognito

Old 07-26-2010, 06:14 PM
eating corn, baby!

Men sound so much like women sometimes...

"It smells like ass soup in here!"

Old 07-26-2010, 07:29 PM
Is this fun yet?

Does this board make my font seem too big??

Quote:

Old 07-26-2010, 07:31 PM
good reactions, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandyFop View Post
true that, dude. My nerdy comic friends are all getting mad action now that they do pretty well on stage.
are they goofy looking? the nerdy comic friends i mean, not the women. well maybe the women too
Old 07-26-2010, 09:20 PM
doubts your commitment

I'd say they're nerd cute. Like you are, Bob. Seriously, being up on that stage exponentially increases attractiveness level to lots of people. And if you're actually funny? Drowning in labia.

lonely as a cloud in the golden state
"the longest winter that i ever saw
was the summer that i spent..."

Old 07-26-2010, 09:26 PM
good reactions, etc?

that sounds horrible