Old 01-25-2017, 07:16 AM
technically insane

Default I quit my job

well, I guess I sold my job and now for the first time since I was in the 5th grade I am not working. So like 35 years.

Good news, I have a job that starts on Feb 13th.

For the past 17 years I have been self employed/owner and had 60+ adults working under me that I was legally responsible for. It was an honor and educational. But deep down I was like ... "fuck you, you want me to hold your hand and take care of your shit so you can get some big check while I am waiting for the end of the month so I can go to Costco?

So I decided, I am going to go get in trouble, make some checks and have my own babysitter to manage me.

FYI my real goal is supper sexist and probably viewed by most women as just outright crazy. I am going to start working more hours and harder than ever with one goal in mind..... My wife picks up the kids from school everyday. I dont want my 13 year old going to her fiends house, whose parents are never home and big brother is the babysitter.

My wife had been talking about going back to work but she is Mom, and she is at the kids school 30 hours a week working for free and always being there for the kids. I could tell she was stressed about getting a job, So I just am going to work like I have 2. Why not, my mom said it will be great for me and keep me out of trouble.

So anyway, I kinda feel like I am still growing up, but its coming together. Its a new start for me at 44 and for some reason I wanted to post it here.

Well You Say I'm Forty Something And Should Be Slacking
But I'm Working Harder Than Ever And You Could Call It Macking

Nothing but love.

Oh yea in the meantime ... Im headed to the coast for a nice fishing trip and a few golf rounds

earl@fuckyoumyman.com

Old 01-25-2017, 01:26 PM
there it is

Default Re: I quit my job i cut my hair i cut my boss cause i don't care...

you sold your job? what do/ did you do? sorry don't want to be the only one here who doesn't know...

start your new job like a boss..arelli bossalino.. happy days.. i jest..
really do hope all that works out for ya tho abbott!!!

emckannon.wix.com/mc-kannon

Last edited by ericg : 01-25-2017 at 01:35 PM. Reason: ps 35 years? i hope you did what you love and never got worked..! fuck fishing.. why don't you take a trip around the world??
Old 01-26-2017, 03:51 AM
technically insane

Default Re: I quit my job

i hope so too, thanks

I owned/operated a small real estate company

70% of the people I worked with were better than me and great.

30% were a revolving crew the sucked the life out of me.

And I did not get rich from the sale, but I am not going to be homeless just yet.

My wife recommend the fishing trip, because as of Feb 13 I'll be working more than i have in a long time, not to mention she asked me to take her brother. Thats cool because he always shows up with a fat sack of the killer green bud.

earl@fuckyoumyman.com