Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2007, 04:27 PM

Default top 5: your top 5 whatever's

top 5 of your choice but take a little time and enlighten us as to why it's in your top five!!!!! albums - hairstyles - shoes you've worn - live bands - laundry detergents - songs - words(w/def) - etc!!!!!
dvds
(no particular order)
1) i heart huckabees- wahlberg's character really reminds me of myself when i was younger and oh so idealistic, great cast , and unexpected turns

2) dummy- adrian brody as a ventrilliquist and milla jovovich as a garage band singer trying to break into a new career

3) john lennon imagine- a particularly well done documentary that shows an unbiased view of not just lennon but that becoming ultrafamous has quite a few angles to it for everyone involved

4) flaming lips fabulous freaks- it's something like that ????? are they a bunch of wonderful gents or what? nice down to earth oklahoma guys that i learned so much about , keep it goin' wayne

5) the devil and daniel johnston- i watched this the saturday after halloween for the first time so any past references in earlier post was just an error in reference so doo the math