Old 11-02-2019, 12:48 PM
space cake cookie

Default the watchmen

not sure if anyone watching this, if not you should because it’s a great show but end of episode 2 plays eggman in full through end credits. you’ll have to see to to get context but that was pretty damn cool to hear.

thank you adam adam & mike

Old 11-03-2019, 02:55 PM

Default Re: the watchmen

There was another thread where somebody thought the song choice was odd, but to me it made sense because of the "Tick-Tock" motif that runs throughout the graphic novels and the first two episodes. It ties in really well with the opening sample.

I'm definitely going to try to get the soundtrack and original score on vinyl.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/27/a...men-recap.html
Old 11-03-2019, 03:18 PM

it fit the theme off eggs in the episode, i’m not sure why someone would of thought it didn’t fit unless they didn’t watch the episode or wasn’t paying attention. either way, it was a treat to hear it in the credits and a surprise since PB songs rarely show up in movies or tv shows.

watchmen has been pretty great so far and i’d recommend it if your looking for a new show.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:32 PM

It's a recommendation on my end as well. I like how they are rooting around in the mythology, Easter eggs aplenty. Damon Lindelof, l happen to love LOST and other stuff he's done, seems to be the right show runner for this.

The OST is coming out in 3 volumes. The first one is being released next Friday.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:57 PM
space cake cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micodin View Post
it fit the theme off eggs in the episode, i’m not sure why someone would of thought it didn’t fit unless they didn’t watch the episode or wasn’t paying attention.
agreed, in fact right before the iron eagle louis gossett jr. gets a big ass magnet ride to the sky, he was in fact cooking hard boiled eggs. and how about this...he stuck his hand right into the boiling water to pull one out and eat. right before that he sucked down that HOT coffee like it was water with no regard to how actually hot it must have been.

what's really going here, maybe he can lift 200 lbs.. but not spoilers because ep. 3 is cued up for tonight so maybe my questions/thoughts were answered already.

great show though....better than the Boys so far in my opinion and i loved the boys.

thank you adam adam & mike

Old 11-13-2019, 03:03 PM
technically insane

ok I will watch

earl@fuckyoumyman.com