Old 10-07-2019, 04:49 PM
www.beastiemania.com

Default Check Your Head Promo Tour Jacket

Helping out a friend who is looking to sell his original CYH promo tour jacket. Impossible to find, I think the last one that popped up was around $2k !

1992 Beastie Boys Check Your Head Tour "Tour Jacket" By X-Large Clothing. Color: Black. Size: Large

Ultra-rare. Only one on eBay. Impossible to find anywhere else. Ultimate Collector's Item.

Top of collar to back hem - 31"
Armpit to armpit - 30"
Sleeve length - 32" from collar. 23" from shoulder seam

This was the X-Large Clothing custom jacket given out exclusively to band and crew during the group's 1992 tour in support of their album, Check Your Head. It was never available for retail sale. It features the Brooklyn Dust Music logo (Brooklyn Dust is the B-Boys music publishing company) embroidered on the left breast in green, black, white and grey (see pics).

I am the original owner of this jacket. I acquired it working for the band's label, Grand Royal, in 1992.

This is a work jacket style jacket. 100% heavyweight cotton. No lining. Double zipper. Multiple pockets.
Although the size of the jacket is Large, it is a boxy fit, so it runs on the roomier side. Length runs a little past the hip (for me, I'm 6'2").

Condition: Like new. No fading, stains, rips, or snags. It's really in immaculate shape. The jacket has never been washed, as it was barely ever worn, maybe once or twice.

Please reach out if you have any questions about this item, it's fit, or condition. Thanks for looking.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202790295860
Old 10-08-2019, 05:37 AM

Default Re: Check Your Head Promo Tour Jacket

Nice....

thank you Adam.