Old 04-25-2010, 07:39 PM
wine then bed

Default Re: I have a crush.

saw pics of Kelly Monaco. Not my most fav but thought someone would appreciate her in this thread:

Only thing is I saw pics of her from behind and there is not much going on back there. I never understood the point of photos from behind of women that don't have any booty. I would think they'd want to stick on focusing what assets they actually have? *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo105 View Post
Drowning in labia.

Old 05-15-2010, 12:08 PM
Campus Fuckface

Default Re: I have a crush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodanaonlyzuul View Post
saw pics of Kelly Monaco. Not my most fav but thought someone would appreciate her in this thread:

Only thing is I saw pics of her from behind and there is not much going on back there. I never understood the point of photos from behind of women that don't have any booty. I would think they'd want to stick on focusing what assets they actually have? *shrug*
My own personal opinion -- at least when it comes to men's magazines -- is that I enjoy "booty" shots either way, small or large.

And Kelly Monaco is also a Playboy Playmate, but for her pictorial, there weren't booty-focused shots, so there ya go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do