Old 07-08-2003, 02:26 PM

no

Old 07-10-2003, 08:51 AM
Is this fun yet?

Quote:
...is watching the live feed, waiting for the first Chilean miner to reach the surface, wild-eyed and consumed by bloodthirst, as the rescue team unknowingly brings the zombie virus- and it's first 34 carriers- to an unsuspecting world.

Old 07-10-2003, 09:09 AM
for your health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echewta View Post
I've never been nor do I ever want to go to a party where dude takes his shirt off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipDipDive View Post
I'm known to compliment a nice beard and I definitely have boobs and a vagina.

Old 07-10-2003, 09:13 AM
for your health

Quote:
I've never been nor do I ever want to go to a party where dude takes his shirt off.
Quote:

Old 07-10-2003, 09:15 AM
for your health

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-10-2003, 09:18 AM
for your health

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-10-2003, 09:20 AM
for your health

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-10-2003, 11:23 AM
freq out!

"The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatsoever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible."
-Bertrand Russell

Old 07-10-2003, 11:44 AM
for your health

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-10-2003, 12:47 PM
Weapon of Mass Corruption

Default genius threat IVIIIIXXXXXCCCC

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace." - John Lennon
"Don't care about your jewels and diamonds, you won't be needing them." - De La Soul
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker."
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder."
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert Einstein

Old 07-10-2003, 12:48 PM

Default shit sells

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace." - John Lennon
"Don't care about your jewels and diamonds, you won't be needing them." - De La Soul
"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker."
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder."
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert Einstein

Old 07-10-2003, 10:13 PM
Bored

i owe the riaa millions of cats

what does that mean?

i don't know, i'm you from a couple months ago

Old 07-13-2003, 02:29 PM
anti-semite cossack sluts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
baseball is the r&b of sports

Old 07-14-2003, 12:05 AM
ARE YOU DOWN?

Old 07-14-2003, 12:37 AM
ARE YOU DOWN?

Old 07-14-2003, 12:39 AM
ARE YOU DOWN?

Old 07-14-2003, 12:39 AM
ARE YOU DOWN?

Old 07-14-2003, 09:01 AM

Wink we derived from apes?!

Old 07-14-2003, 09:04 AM

Old 07-14-2003, 09:06 AM

Thumbs up

Old 07-14-2003, 09:42 AM
Is this fun yet?

Quote:
...is watching the live feed, waiting for the first Chilean miner to reach the surface, wild-eyed and consumed by bloodthirst, as the rescue team unknowingly brings the zombie virus- and it's first 34 carriers- to an unsuspecting world.

Old 07-14-2003, 09:45 AM

you're scaring me.
Old 07-14-2003, 09:49 AM
Is this fun yet?

Quote:

Old 07-14-2003, 09:50 AM
Is this fun yet?

Quote:

Old 07-14-2003, 09:57 AM
Is this fun yet?

Quote:

Old 07-14-2003, 09:59 AM
Is this fun yet?

Quote:

Old 07-14-2003, 10:01 AM
Is this fun yet?

Quote:

Old 07-14-2003, 10:02 AM
Is this fun yet?

Quote:

Old 07-14-2003, 11:21 AM
for your health

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-14-2003, 12:37 PM
Basic As Fuck.

haha.

-------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gus
The friendship ended when I wiped my arse on his pillow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pres Zount
I don't really love you! Lyman zerga is on my ignore list, but you don't deserve it, you swine!
-------------------------------------